Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 June 2010
These dolls are lovely. We bought an ELC wooden dolls house and the dolls that were meant to be with it were just very strange looking, almost scary! These are sturdy have great fkexible arms and leg and yes you can remove the baby doll from the front of the mum, really nice toy.
on 10 January 2010
I bought this product for my daughters dolls house..lovely set of wooden dolls, excellent quality and a great buy
on 31 January 2010
Now well loved toys, they stand up to prolonged useage, but the clothes are a problem. Not easy to remove, so have been damaged, and, as they are almost impossible for small fingers to put onto the doll, clothes get lost. Dolls themselves durable and are in daily use.
on 30 September 2010
I think this is a lovely item, the toy figures are appealing, both our boys and girls use them, however, sweet as the presentation box is, it is an example of overpackaging.
on 23 August 2010
My 3 year old granddaughter absolutely loves these dolls. Since there were 3 children in the set and she and her older brother have just had a new baby brother, it was just perfect. I would certainly recommend these dolls.
on 11 November 2010
I bought this family for my daughter to go with her Pintoy Marlbourough Dolls House. What is nice is that Granny and Grandad is also included, together with a baby.
It is so sweet. Highly reccommend
on 27 September 2013
The multi-generational family allows for lots of different scenarios. My 3 year old grandson immediately seized on the boy doll and had him driving cars, leaping from lego towers and re-enacting a recent visit to the beach. Lots of scope for role play and discussion.
on 17 February 2012
Bought as Birthday present for 3 year old Granddaughter-she loves it! Goes well in her new doll's house and she already having great fun with her role-play and imagination. Very well made, didn't realise it was coming from America so unfortunately it turned up after her Birthday.
on 5 April 2011
I bought these dolls for my granddaughters to play with in a dolls house at my house and they love them. They are very good quality and a good size for little hands to play with. I am very pleased with them.
on 11 April 2013
This is a lovely product and my grand daughter loved them. Lovely made and great to play with. Excellent toy.