on 27 June 2010
These dolls are lovely. We bought an ELC wooden dolls house and the dolls that were meant to be with it were just very strange looking, almost scary! These are sturdy have great fkexible arms and leg and yes you can remove the baby doll from the front of the mum, really nice toy.
on 10 January 2010
I bought this product for my daughters dolls house..lovely set of wooden dolls, excellent quality and a great buy
on 31 January 2010
Now well loved toys, they stand up to prolonged useage, but the clothes are a problem. Not easy to remove, so have been damaged, and, as they are almost impossible for small fingers to put onto the doll, clothes get lost. Dolls themselves durable and are in daily use.
on 30 September 2010
I think this is a lovely item, the toy figures are appealing, both our boys and girls use them, however, sweet as the presentation box is, it is an example of overpackaging.
on 23 August 2010
My 3 year old granddaughter absolutely loves these dolls. Since there were 3 children in the set and she and her older brother have just had a new baby brother, it was just perfect. I would certainly recommend these dolls.
on 11 November 2010
I bought this family for my daughter to go with her Pintoy Marlbourough Dolls House. What is nice is that Granny and Grandad is also included, together with a baby.
It is so sweet. Highly reccommend
on 27 September 2013
The multi-generational family allows for lots of different scenarios. My 3 year old grandson immediately seized on the boy doll and had him driving cars, leaping from lego towers and re-enacting a recent visit to the beach. Lots of scope for role play and discussion.
on 28 February 2014
I bought this for a 2 year old daughter of a friend as it went down very well, she gets them out every time I visit now and really seem to be a hit.
They are lovely wooden figures but also pose-able so can be made to sit on chairs etc. The dolls have a real old fashioned charm about them - I would definitely get them again for a present for a toddler.
on 16 April 2014
Bought one set and it came with two of the same dolls so I exchanged it for another set but one of the dolls had a cracked head. In the end I decided just to return them. Wasn't worth the money of the hassle. There's obviously no quality control for this product as it seems I'm not the only person who has had this problem.
on 20 August 2013
The dolls fit perfectly into the Hape doll's house that my little girl has.
Baby can be detached from mamma... phew!
Had this family for about 3 weeks now and lots of fun to be had with them.
They can be bent to sit on the sofa and chairs etc, and laid flat on the bed.
Some are possibly a bit wobbly on their feet and don't stand up as well as I'd like them to, but not a huge deal.
And might be even better if the clothes could be taken off and new ones (that grandma is very keen to sew!) could be put on.
Again, not a big deal at all.
We all love this little family!