on 4 June 2014
I ordered this set to go with a wooden dolls house for my grandchildren.
It is a great success and I am delighted with the quality of it. I think that they are going to enjoy playing with it for many years to come. Thankyou.
on 24 September 2013
These are lovely little wooden dolls which were perfect for my daughters 4th birthday present. The only small downside is that the 'grandma's' apron has become a little frayed and will need stitching back together.
on 4 February 2014
Bought them for dolls house for my grandchjildren. they are very sturdy and bendy. their clothes come off, their limbs bend so they can be seated,
on 28 March 2013
I bought theses for my 3 year old neice. She absolutely loves them and plays with them all the time. They are definitely worth the money
on 24 August 2012
Brilliant wooden toy family suitable for a dolls house, loads of imaginary play, excellent quality, great looks and broad poseable feet when wanting to stand them up. Great for elc rosebud cottage and many other types of dolls houses. Suitable from age 3 upwards
on 11 October 2012
I bought these dolls to go with le van toy furniture and they fit perfectly. They are better value than the le van toy dolls because you get the grandad and grandma as well as the baby for more or less the same price. I was expecting them perhaps to be of a worse quality but they are well made and able to withstand constant use by my 3-year old daughter. She loves them.
on 13 March 2015
This a smashing set of figures which will complement any dolls house or play set. The arms and legs are moveable (they are wire inside) so you can put the figures in all different positions.
on 4 February 2014
such a lot of money for what they are.. theyre wooden dolls at the end of the day.. they fit inside the bus that I bought though. popular as they are.. theyre not worth the money
on 9 February 2014
Bought these for my granddaughter who was given a doll's house for Xmas. She loves positioning them in all the rooms and can't stop playing with them. Brilliant present.
on 5 September 2013
these were bought for my granddaughter who is 3,she loves them and they seem to be robust,they now reside in the dolls house her parents bought her for her birthday.