Our border terrier puppy has enjoyed her new friend ("Dave"). It really does only need 30 seconds to warm up to a nice temperature, and surprisingly we've found that she hasn't chewed him to bits, like she has done with other toys. She snuggles up next to him in her crate, terribly sweet. It helped after she was sick and didn't have us sleeping near her any more, as she'd stop crying quickly.
on 1 October 2014
our little one loves this toy, she snuggles up to it every night since we brought her home. It arrived promptly and well packaged. only critisisum is that it could do with being a bit bigger for warmth to snuggle too it's just the job but it's a bit of a size difference from mum. However it still does the job of comforting our puppy.
on 19 May 2017
Dog has managed to chew it open which I thought it would be better protected from
on 17 November 2008
both of my dogs had these when they were puppies, they found the heat very reasuring when they were alone or at night. Definatly recommend to anyone with a young puppy
on 26 November 2011
This is a great product. We got our pup at around 10 weeks old and after using this from the first night we didnt hear a peep out of her. Now at nearly 5 months old its her favourite thing. She picks it (Beenie)up and brings it to us now to heat up so she can settle for the night in bed. After taking the bag out from inside it is easely washed too. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
on 20 August 2010
I bought this toy for a ten year old dog and she didn't mind not being a puppy to enjoy it at all. Wheter I warm it in the microwave or not, she likes carrying it around and keeping it close to her place. Petstages has perfect toys for any kind of dog. Great dealer as well. Item delivered as scheduled.
VINE VOICEon 27 March 2012
I bought this for an 8 week old labrador puppy who had just left his Mother. The comforter is heated in the microwave for 30 seconds and then placed into the puppys bed. He lay beside it and went straight to sleep - no whining or crying. Easy to wash, this well made and brightly coloured comforter for puppies is a great invention and has indeed been a real puppy pal.
Good price with fast delivery and efficient customer service from Mr Pets.
on 23 February 2013
Can't recommend the Pet stages toys enough - really durable and really safe - quick delivery times as well. We will be be buying more pet stages toys.
on 1 June 2007
I've not seen these toys before but since purchasing one some weeks ago for my 7 month old Dachshund every night has been peaceful. Each evening before bedtime I pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds then place it down next to my pup in his bed he places his paw on it and snuggles down for the night - not a peep. I only wish they had something like this years ago when I had my previous dog.
on 26 August 2014
My pup loves this , he carrys it around with him , he takes it to bed with him and chews on it and plays with it , he also shares it with our older dog , who plays with it to , great buy , will heat up and see how he likes it in the colder weather to . Very sweet little snugly , bit smaller than I thought , but doesn't matter as my pup is a small dog anyway .