• Customer reviews

on 5 October 2017
I had a set of Cotman W&N watercolours, so these professional colours are like a level above. I got the colours Opera Rose and cobalt turquoise light in half pans, and they're both really pigmented and paint very well. The rose is bright highlighter pink which is what I wanted. These are on the expensive side of watercolours, but for the years that you use them and the bright pigments they're worth their price.
on 5 May 2017
It's a great bluey green colour but as usual a bit expensive. I would mix your own until your painting are worth the extra expense. If you are there then it's a good colour.
on 4 July 2016
Well packaged. But there is a lot of extra fluid (I'm not sure if its water or not but it doesnt appear to have an odour to it) in this tube. I order Windsor and Newton Watercolour paints regularly and have never come across this before - not too happy.
on 28 August 2017
I love winsor & newton products, but I wish the screw tops were not so easily cross threaded. They are really difficult to get right.
on 6 July 2015
Love love love these giant sized pans. The paints comes up much, much easier than dried up tube pigment.
Fun to swipe a big brush accross the giant pans and get a loaded brush in no time. What's not to love except for wanting more colors.
on 4 December 2016
An essential warmish yellow in the watercolour palette. It is transparent, and good both on its own and for mixing. The Winsor and Newton paint is high quality.
on 1 December 2014
Great quality paint as usual from Winsor & Newton, but the color of Burnt Umber is very similar to Raw Umber, while in other brands there is more of a difference. I use them interchangeably, so I shouldn't really have gotten this extra one.
on 11 July 2017
I love using the W&N Professional Paints, the colour intensity is great and they are so smooth.
on 11 March 2017
I love this colour and the quality is amazing. i dont often use watercolours but this one is gorgeous and a little goes a long way.
on 1 June 2017
Good quality paints. Olive green a useful colour to have in kit. Arrived on time and as expected.