Format: DVD|Change

on 12 May 2015
Hey it's Peppa Pig, it keeps the little ones quiet, what's not to like?
on 14 April 2015
Very popular and useful when peace is needed for half an hour or so.
on 28 September 2012
Bought this for my 4 year old, he loves Peppa and muddy puddles. All of them are typical peppa pig with good fun and humour. It then made us all go out with our wellies and look for Muddy Puddles.

Mark
on 16 June 2012
This DVD is a really good value. Lots of episodes. It is also blissfully easy to put on for the kids. It goes right to the menu so you can choose play. There isn't loads of advertising like on some DVDs. My son loves it.
on 1 November 2009
I got three Peppa Pig DVD for my grand daughter's 2nd birthday. She and I and her mother all love them. She finds the stories easy to follow and their contents relate to the world she knows. I love them too which is lucky as I have seen them a great many times! ~~She especially likes 'Muddy Puddles' and any birthday party.
They seem to be a step after 'The Night Garden' - which she never liked as much. The voice over is very clear and with the pictures, she can follow the story and add more words to her growing vocabulary. If your child shows an interest in Peppa these DVDs are for her. I wonder if they are more for girls than boys?
VINE VOICEon 17 July 2010
Both of our girls are / have been addicted to Peppa Pig! We own nearly all of the DVDs now and then never fail to ask for them pretty much every day. There are around 10 episodes on each DVD and they are short which matches a toddler's attention span. Designed for toddlers they match a reasonably broad range of topics that should appeal to boys and girls with a little chuckle thrown in for adults.

Our kids started really watching them at around 18 months and are still going strong at 4 although interest started waning around 3 years old.
VINE VOICEon 23 August 2009
For Peppa Pig fans, an excellent DVD. Will keep your toddler nailed to the chair for a decent amount of time, so you can do some washing and hoovering. Can be watched by adults as well, check the weird family dynamics between Mommy Pig and Daddy Pig... I know I need to get out more....
on 20 January 2011
My son is a big fan of Peppa pig and family,he can spend hours watching it,good for those times when you need some time to concentrate on something like cooking or cleaning.Quality was good and was 3 DVD in one cover so all the more convinient.My son loves it and i love it :))
on 20 July 2013
But very few eposide n one cd only tho where for this price u can get a 3 dvd pack of peppe pig but eposide is good n my child loves it as hes huge fan of peppe sam the fire man cars toystory etc
on 7 May 2014
I bought this as a gift and it has quickly become much loved. The episodes are short enough for little ones not to become bored. Even the parents don't mind it being played over and over again.