Colour Name: X-Small|Change
Price:£2.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 March 2014
This cute lil' duck fella cost me five pounds, which is insane considering he's just a tiny little duck toy thing. However, it is very durable, and my dog hasn't managed to viciously rip it apart yet, so apart from the shame of spending £5 on a tiny duck which I will carry forever and even to my grave, I can endorse this duck.
on 9 February 2014
I bought this for a Rottweiller who has a fascination with small fury toys. It has been carried by mouth for 8 weeks and shows no signs of falling apart. Incredibly impressed by its durability given the size and strength of the dogs jaws. A very good buy.
on 20 October 2013
My dog eats and wrecks everything .... This is tiny but for some reason he hasn't destroyed it yet and he carries it around a lot ! So will be looking to buy some bigger toys for him by Kong
on 3 January 2013
It was my own fault that I didn't notice the 'suitable for dog size' was given in pounds not kilos, so the toy was a lot smaller than I was expecting. Although the toy came in a bag it looked a bit dirty and not the lovely yellow colour as shown in the picture (looked like it had been lying on the factory floor), I expected more from a Kong toy. Having said that my JRT cross seemed to like it although it is a little small for her so I have to supervise her with it. The size is more suitable to a Yorkshire Terrier.
on 25 September 2013
small enough for him to get a good bite on, but not too small to be worried about choking. nice.
on 9 October 2013
Arrived earlier than expected, very good value for money, very good toy for very small dogs, this toy is recommended.
on 2 June 2015
This is a small toy for a small dog. Please dont be an idiot and give this to your Lab, of course he will swallow it whole!
My dog loves this it is his most favourite toy (it was the Kong frog but pup likes duck better!) Despite his razor sharp teeth the squeak is still going over a month later. And after being pooped on ducky survived the washing machine! Long lasting toy that is easy on the wallet, perfect!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 July 2015
The purpose of this purchase was to have a pocket size toy to attract my daughters dog's attention when needed. Both love a squeaky toy. Good value, strong for a little dog, and bright with enough squeak to keep the attention. Kong has a good reputation and this is to the usual standard. I'm happy with the doggy gift.
on 8 May 2015
I have given it a three star even though I would buy one again for my dog as she doesn't destroy her toys but her friends however go mad with squeakers. One of them managed to break this one in seconds. I would buy it again for mine but if your dog likes to get the squeaker out it won't last long.
on 28 May 2015
I didn't even give this to my dog as I could pull the fluff from the toy with ease. There is no point creating a dog toy which sheds all its fluff as the dog will very quickly be left with fluff in his mouth. I put it straight into the bin. A waste of money.

See one answered question