Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 10 July 2009
[[ASIN:B0006HLVSC Folding Cribbage Board]

Well designed Cribbage board, folded is about the same size as a pack of cards. Ideal for travel and holidays.
My wife and I often play crib when on holiday and so she purchased this travel set and I have to say it’s now a must have for us as well as using it at home on weekends.

I have uploaded a couple of images to give you an idea of its size and quality, which is very nice indeed.

Made from solid wood the set contains 3 black pegs and 3 silver pegs. All in all, if you play crib and don’t have a board, this one of great for the home and for travel. Recommended.
on 14 May 2011
I bought this for my boyfriend and we love it! Perfect little set to bring anywhere. We brought it with on holiday in Greece and we often bring it to the pub, very compact, not much bigger than a deck of cards, easy to transport. Would highly recommend this set. It's not flashy, just simple and does the job - but perfect for us.
on 26 January 2010
Good sturdy cribbage board complete with little pegs, very sturdy and packs away small, perfect for packing when on holiday's etc. Great value too.
on 9 May 2011
A neat little Cribbage board, comes with six metal pegs (three coated black, three plain steel) and a piece of paper with game rules, perfect for a beginner like me. Plain design - lightly varnished sustainable pine, would easily lend itself to some personalisation (e.g. drawing lines around blocks of 10 holes, some light carving on the outer case). Does not come with cards which isn't an issue since some people including myself use these boards for keeping score on Dominoes amongst other games, plus cards are dirt cheap anyway.

All in all well worth the money!
on 1 May 2013
I bought my original folding cribbage board over 20 years ago and it finally gave up the ghost and divided into two pieces last year. Since then I have searched everywhere for a new one and by chance decided to try the internet. I was amazed at the choice available but decided on this one as it looked just like my old one and when it arrived I was not disappointed - in fact I was so pleased I got another one
on 14 November 2011
How many times have you been on holiday or sitting around and wondered, " to make this moment complete would be a game of cribbage...but I haven't got a board!"
Well that would never happen again if you purchase this excellent travel cribbbage board. Made out of the finest wood from sustainable forests, this board is everything you could ask for. Complete with pegs and instruction sheet, the board folds up to the same size as a cigar case to fit snuggly into that dinner jacket ready for when the gentlemen take leave of their ladies and retire to the smoking room, where would be heard the phrase "one for his knob" (Cribbage phrase, not something pertaining to the days back in the boarding school)
on 7 October 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin really. Good quality, solid crib board that is compact enough to carry round in your handbag. The instructions and scoring explanations that come with it are also very useful if, like us, you are beginners in Cribbage.
Cribbage is a cool game, would hightly recommend.
on 31 October 2016
Good quality and compact, yet proportions are close to a full-size board. One small issue was that one of the pegs had not been machined down so doesn't fit the holes! As there are 3 of each colour not a disaster, but a shame - bet I'll lose one now! Overall I would highly recommend.
on 10 April 2013
'Dead nifty - folds up to no size, but is perfect for the game. The 'metal' pegs are excellent quality (3 'chrome coloured and 3 black)'. Excellent value for money.