Customer reviews

on 21 June 2017
Great interactive puzzle
on 22 March 2017
my grandson loves doing this puzzle
on 26 March 2017
Good quality. Arrived quickly
on 29 December 2016
Sturdy chunky and fun. Great puzzle.
on 7 March 2017
Good size and the poster was a great bonus
on 10 January 2010
This is more than just a jigsaw puzzle. There are all kinds of questions and activities relating to the puzzle on the back of the box which add to the fun for children.
I had not heard of Orchard Toys before but I would certainly buy other puzzles from them in the future.
on 5 May 2013
Very good jigsaw, i love the big size. We enjoy doing it everyday with my nearly 3 years old boy.
on 20 March 2016
Bought for a busy 2.5 year old and it is currently one of his favourite toys. Lots to talk about in the puzzle (animals, numbers), not too complex, and he loves that it is in a little box with a handle so he totes it around. Takes up a lot of floor space, but is sturdy and good sized pieces for little hands.
on 5 August 2010
I was looking for a puzzle that would act as a learning aid and was the right thickness for a child of two, and found this puzzle to be great. I have purchased other Orchard puzzles as a result and none of them disappointed me or my child.
on 7 January 2012
I would highly recommend this jigsaw. I bought it for my 2 1/2 year old and she's played/made up jigsaw every day since. It comes with a matching poster which was a nice bonus. The pieces are well sized and durable, picture detail is spot on.