Customer reviews

on 11 December 2014
This puzzle is great value for money. I bought it for my three year old nephew and he loves it. The packaging is great - comes in a great box with a carry handle. The pieces are a perfect size and are sturdy enough for little fingers. I would highly recommend. I also bought the Fire Engine version...
on 26 March 2017
Good quality. Arrived quickly
on 12 October 2015
A good and appropriate jigsaw for a two-year-old who will enjoy the satisfaction of completing the puzzle.
on 13 March 2015
Great quality. Speedy delivery
on 27 April 2017
Brilliant jigsaw. Big pieces, didn't take long to do.
on 26 October 2009
My grandson aged two and a half absolutely loves this digger puzzle and does it over and over again. It's very durable and interesting not being the usual square shape. We didn't have the problem your other reviewer had with pieces not fitting. He's asked for the fire engine puzzle for his birthday.
on 24 January 2010
Great puzzle for little ones.

It's good to have a puzzle that isn't a boring rectangle. Pieces are a good size for toddler hands and a reasonable thickness to last a while.

We have quite a few puzzles and games by Orchard Toys which are all well designed and good quality - highly recommended company.
on 5 May 2014
Bought this for our two and a half year old Grandson. He loves it and sits on the floor doing it over and over again, talking about it as he puts it together. He has the fire engine and the bus jigsaw too and absolutely loves them all. The pieces are an ideal size for little hands, and the shape is so much more interesting than the usual rectangle.
on 22 September 2014
I purchased this after my lb was given the fire engine puzzle as a gift and was doing it many times each day! The digger is just as popular and he after a couple of times with help does it on his own and still continues to play with both fire engine and digger with no sign of getting tired of them perhaps Santa will being the police car puzzle.
on 5 July 2012
I bought this puzzle for my 3 year old grandson who loves any type of vehicle. I liked that it was not a square shape which makes it a little more challenging. The puzzle was a good quality and very colorful. If you have a child that enjoys puzzles and construction vehicles then I would recommend this puzzle.