on 15 January 2017
My five year old granddaughter loves this game, it's a great way to teach youngsters some basic money skills.
on 28 December 2012
Brought as birthday presents for 2 little girls that had invited my daughter to birthday party's. Great educational game teaching money skills. Daughter also owns this and has great fun playing it.
on 1 February 2016
The quality of Orchard toys games is always satisfactory and I trust this is now being played with.
on 22 February 2016
Great educational game my daughter loves it quick delivery
on 22 May 2013
My 5 and 3 year old sons love this game. We can all get involved and my 3 year old loves trying to fill his trolley before everyone else. Its a great memory game and its easy to play.
on 3 March 2016
I have done it as a gift, waiting for feed back
on 9 January 2018
Superb. Lots to think about, helping children learn to concentrate. Fun too.
on 15 June 2015
Great game, my granddaughter enjoys playing and being banker is helping her with counting
on 27 December 2014
Orchard toys never fail to please. Good quality and the 3 year old I bought it for was happy.
on 3 October 2015
Great fun game that helps kids learning about money!