on 21 January 2017
Where do I start? I love this stuff. It smells gorgeous. I was a little worried after reading reviews that said it smells very little, but I have a blocked nose and can smell it clearly. It has a gorgeous lavender, floral smell.
It has helped me sleep so much, normally it takes me 2-3 hours to get to sleep and I will be restless throughout the night. Since I've been using this, it has taken me 5-10 minutes to get to sleep and I've been a lot less restless (I track it on my fitbit). I will be stockpiling this stuff as I don't ever want to run out!
on 2 March 2017
Trying other stuff in the past and it not working i was near to giving up, I thought I would give this stuff a go, I just wanted to sleep and have a rested sleep too. I have had this sleep balm for about four months now, I am so pleased I got it, the first night I used it I fell asleep so quick and I wasn't half awake half asleep, I was properly rested and awake in the morning feeling I had slept. I found this really works for me. And unlike some smelly balms, this was a nice smell and didn't give me a headache.
on 13 March 2017
I must admit I was sceptical at first but I do seem to drift off to sleep better when I use this. It's a very gentle scent and I like the scent of bergamot anyway so I like using this. I put on my wrists and temples before going to bed and I'm asleep quite quickly. It's natural so nothing to worry about. I'd recommend this. Give it a go.
on 5 May 2017
I wouldn't really say it knocks me out immediately, but definitely calms me down after a stressful day and relaxes me, maybe over a 30 minute period, into sleep. Would recommend for people that get anxious or stressed out.
on 18 May 2017
I've tried sprays and balms in the past with mixed results. This is working great so far and has the advantage of also being a lip balm.
on 18 May 2017
The item arrived on time. The item ahs a pleasant smell which does help clear your head and relax. As to helping sleep, not really.
on 9 January 2016
No smell at all and I am not sure it could help you to sleep as no aroma at all
on 6 March 2014
After many years of sleeplessness,I have with the help of Badger sleep balm I been able to have an uninterrupted nights sleep. Wonderful.
on 26 March 2014
I got this originally formyself as i sometimes have trouble getting off to sleep, I do think it's helped, My 5 year old son loves to have it on his temples & wrists for sleep time too. He's convinced that it stops him having bad dreams!
on 1 December 2016
Smells nice but doesnt help my sleep.. :(