Customer reviews

1,237
Format: DVD|Change

on 2 April 2017
This is a beautiful film powered by such a wonderful love story. The two leads, Noah played by Ryan Gosling and Allie played by Rachel McAdams, are perfect together and you can just see and feel the chemistry. The cinematography, costumes, music etc. is fantastic but the cherry on the cake for me is James Warner and Gena Rowlands' peformances. I was hooked from start to finish and would recommend it to young and old hoping that the younger generations can appreciate that maybe their parents and grandparents do understand what true love really is...
on 5 March 2017
Amazing cinematography, storytelling, plot, wardrobe, casting, etc - I love everything about this film and can see why it's so highly regarded. Wonderful acting by Rachael and Ryan. One of my favourite book book to film conversions and I am really happy the film does the book justice. Such a delicate story with captivating twists - well worth a watch. For what it's worth, you'll need tissues.
on 27 April 2017
This is a beautiful and moving love story. You can see and feel the chemistry between Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. You will definitely need your tissues for this movie, I was in floods of tears more than once even if some of the twists and turns of the story are a little predictable. I would certainly recommend.
on 9 May 2017
This film is a magical testimony to unwavering love and a reminder of the cruelty of old age. It is easy on the eye and well scripted. Romantics will weep and watch again....
on 28 March 2017
If you like a good old fashioned weepy (my wife's words) then this is a beautiful film. I got this on a friends recommendation and so glad I did.
on 18 March 2017
A special film if you fancy something realistic but romantic at the same time...a beautiful ending
on 22 July 2017
Love this flim so much but need the tissues as a sad film
on 22 April 2017
Best romantic movie of the last 25 years for me, loved it.
on 15 December 2015
Not really keen on romantic films as they generally lack a great story, this story however, had me in tears and the story kept me focused, again this is unusual for me.
on 11 August 2017
Well packaged came by the date stated . Brilliant film warning have plenty of tissues as it pulls at the heart strings . I enjoyed this film .