Customer reviews

Price:£26.30+ £7.00 shipping

on 15 August 2005
I have an IXUS 50, and this case fits it perfectly, with the camera being very easy to take out and put back in, especially when attched to a belt.
I'm only giving it 4 out of 5 stars however, as it is missing 1 vital feature - an extra pocket for an additional battery pack, which they could easily have fitted via an expandable pocket, to not expand the case size too much. As it is however, as long as you charge the battery before use, it shouldn't make too much difference.
on 23 February 2006
Don't be put off by the reviewer who said you could fit 2 Ixus 55's in it - I almost was but went ahead and bought the camera and the case and they are absolutely made for each other!!! There's certainly no spare room in mine and I really can't imagine how it could have been made smaller whilst still being capable of protecting the camera. In my opinion, a must-have, good quality accessory for your Canon Ixus 55!
on 13 May 2006
I bought an Ixus 55 and was unsure whether to buy one of these as I thought it was stupid to buy a small camera and then bulk it out with a case.

I'm now glad I bought one. It's a great fit and the large LCD would defiitely get damaged very quickly.

It's not much more & well worth it.
on 9 March 2017
A very good quality case but I usually don't have it on the camera as it takes up more room in my handbag
on 1 November 2008
If I were you I wouldn't be put off by the negative things pointed out in previous reviews. I use this for an IXUS 85 IS and the camera fits snugly inside, I don't have any problems with the camera going accidentally into video mode. It looks nice, has a good leathery feel and the magnetic button is satisfying. It is true that an extra pouch for a spare SD card would have been useful, but I'm yet to have any issues with this product.
on 3 August 2017
protects the camera very well
on 28 April 2017
Lovely case
on 8 November 2013
nice quality, neat-stitching, would nicely accommodate any small digital camera, well-padded so will definitely protect your precious possession, of course I will recommend :-)
on 1 May 2015
Great all around protection for the IXUS 70
on 4 February 2014
Still going strong after all these years. Fits my camera perfectly and protects it from the daily wear and tear.