Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Caudalie Beauty Elixir - 30ml
Size: 30ml|Change
Price:£15.45+ Free shipping

on 31 August 2012
The product is amazing. My skin is soft, glowing and radiance.I use also like sealer on my makeup.I loved it....
on 1 February 2013
Love this product refreshing, relaxing and moisturising great as toner or as pick me up and refreshes makeup during the day.
on 25 March 2013
Item received - well packed and in good time. Excellent product - but expensive. Larger size more economical, if liked.
on 29 July 2012
I absolutly love this stuff, if your skin is feeling tired throughout the day and needs a picj ne up. This does the trick, you instantly feel refreshed and it makes your skin look hydrated. I even use it over my make up throughout the day to keep me looking fresh and dewy. Its a fantastic buy, and lasts ages.
on 28 February 2012
I love this elixir. It feels beautiful on the skin when it's been a bit dry and smells good to without having a really overpowering scent. It is a little expensive but will last if you use it sparingly. I imagine it would be great for a long haul flight to keep skin hydrated!
on 29 December 2007
Does exactly what it says on the bottle. I was lucky enough to win a bottle and was sceptical at first. However have used it every day and there is a definite improvement in my skin. This is fab stuff!!
on 18 July 2016
Bought this as was recommended as a finishing spray by You Tuber. It's fresh smelling and doesn't leave that sticky/ shiny look that Mac's finishing spray can do. Didn't give it the five stars as was quite small bottle and not as nice smelling as macs range.
on 9 December 2013
I read reviews about this and thought it may be good for me. Lovely scent and it makes difference for facial skin. skin seem to be smoother. quick delivery , i would highly recommend it.
on 6 August 2014
Refreshing, smells lovely,eucalyptus, minty, herbily fresh, cooling. Not sure if it has any benefits at all but will buy again as it makes me feel good and like a beauty blogger.
on 13 December 2016
Quick delivery, nice product. Need to use it more often to see clearer results but its a nice little size to carry in your bag :)