on 19 March 2015
I received this Speedway Quartz 9212 watch from Amazon today. As usual, Amazon delivery was prompt and the item was well packed. I opened the shrunk wrapped Invicta package and checked the watch. It looked very nice, felt chunky and well built and I was pleased. Then I checked out the functionality. First I read the manual. The manual is generic in that it describes the operation of many types of Invicta watches. I first set the current date and the time without any problem. Then I tried to reset the three chronograph counter dials using button B. Only the seconds counter was set to zero. So I tried to adjust the other two counters using the procedure described in the manual. This involved setting the crown to position 2, then using button B to step through the counter dials. This did not work. I could not use button B to activate change mode on either the MIN or HOUR counter dials. In fact pressing button A or button B only incremented or decremented the SEC counter dial. I also noticed that when I cycled the time setting using the crown wheel, the HOUR counter tracked the main hour hand. The only dial that worked when the stopwatch was started was the SEC counter. So I concluded that the watch was faulty as it did not perform according to the manual. I will send it back to Amazon and get a replacement.
***updated after replacement received***
After testing the second watch I concluded that the first was indeed faulty. The second watch will reset both MIN and SEC dials to zero when stopwatch button B is pressed. By design, the HOUR dial is not reset by stopwatch button B, as its purpose is to merely indicate the current hour against a 24 hour calibration. Winding the crown wheel to set the time also sets the HOUR dial. I also noticed that the second watch had vacuum seal around all of the strap whereas the first watch had none which might indicate that the watch had been previously sent back to base.
I will do a another review for the second watch.
on 14 February 2015
I read all the reviews before ordering this watch, so I was fully aware that the second hand could not be zeroed in the stop watch mode, only the two small dials are used for chronograph function. Lost a star for the second hand not aligned with the full second marks on the dial, its half way between each second. Bracelet was plenty big enough, had to remove 4 links to make it fit. Register the guarantee on line (get an extra year making 3 years in total) at the Netherlands service centre not the USA one which wants an up front payment of 28 Dollars when you send it back, if purchased in Europe no prepayment is required. The finish of the watch is of a high quality, including the bracelet, the bezel doesn't rotate on this model and I am still trying to work out how the "tachymeter" function works. As far as accuracy goes, it has gained just over one second in a week which equates to about one minute in a year. Don't forget to screw the crown and other buttons back in after setting the hands etc otherwise waterproofing will be comprised.

Update, Wikepedia have an explanation of the tachymeter function:-
on 24 January 2014
Not being one to spend money unless I have to, it was with some regret that I decided to dispense with my Seiko Kinetic which I had had for about 10 years. However, not being very practical, it was not for me to change the capacitor myself so I asked about this at a local watch repair outfit. Being informed that it would cost £180 for servicing etc. the decision was made. I looked at a number of watches and also followed the reviews, hoping to find a similar 'kinetic' type of watch. Reading prices of sensibly priced ones I was put off by the comments about poor timekeeping so decided against that. this was reinforced when an acquaintance confirmed that his new Seiko watch of the type I had been looking at lost too much time each week. looking again for a good priced, good-looking watch I was impressed by this one and, when it arrived I was not disappointed. It was chunky and felt quite substantial and all that was needed was for the bracelet strap to be reduced. My only gripe (and this is general) is that instructions, even though simple and largely intuitive, are so often in a booklet for several different variations and it is always frustrating to look through. That said, it really is quite simple and in the two weeks or so I have had the watch it has kept excellent time and appears to be good value and I would recommend it.
on 23 December 2013
Spitting image of a Rolex Daytona and about 100th of the cost!
Keeps good time and feels a quality timepiece
on 27 December 2016
Bought this watch on offer (I assume the original price is artificially high so that it can be brought down). Comes in a big sturdy box, well packaged, no complaints there.

The watch itself looks fantastic, but is a bit awkward to use. The screw buttons are a bit of a pain to deal with, and it's really difficult to get the middle button into position to adjust the date.

Assuming this is on offer under £100, it's worth picking up if you're a fan of the look of it.
on 9 December 2013
An amazing watch that not only looks beautiful but works like a dream. Would strongly recommend paying the money for this vs the thousands of pounds it costs to buy some of the other brands that look similar!
on 17 June 2015
Lovely watch but I find you have to LOOK at the dial to tell the time rather than just glance at it because the hands are not distinct enough from the background of the dial , also the dial is so busy with the other small dials on it ....therefore only 4 stars.
on 11 December 2013
Beautiful watch extremely well made and looks more expensive than it was, keeps perfect time. fantastic value , very happy
on 2 May 2015
Amazing love it. Had it 4 months ago works perfectly. Sharp doesn't miss a second. Quality is amazing. And to describe the feeling to readers if someone gave me a Rolex tomorrow I would sell it and buy more of the Invicta models. The watch is well made, heavy and makes you fell as a boss wearing it.
on 7 October 2016
really good quality watch.

for the price this watch is just great, i love it, feels like a real quality watch and looks really good, i wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered this but i am very please with it and i am now a fan of the brand