on 30 December 2011
This game is a joy to play. The style of gameplay is interesting and there are easy options for beginners. The levels are challenging and fun and offer a wide variety of challenges from zone to zone. The team based levels is unique in sonic gaming. You have to work together, playing as three differnt characters while using their special skiils of flight, power and speed to make it past obsticals.

Overall, it`s a great game to play and I think you will like it.
on 16 December 2011
An excellent game full of challenges for someone who thinks Sonic the Hedgehog is tops to the extent that he has Sonic as his nickname!
on 8 April 2013
I had an Xbox when I was younger, I sold it and now I have an xbox360 and remembered all the games I used to play, so I bought this and it was just like I remembered! The box it came in was a bit worn out but I didn't really mind because the game is the only thing I cared about XD
Thanks <3
on 25 July 2015
When I got itt it seemed buggy but I came to expect that. The main problem was that one of the 4 teams didn't work at all and if I tried to play them my game would completely freeze. All in all, it's good but if this problem persists then it'll be impossible to complete the game.
on 8 January 2005
Nothing like the old mega drive versions, but still good.
It doesn't relaly have much of the old sonic magic but it is a great game to play.
Those who have a dreamcast and have played on sonic adventure 1 and 2 will be familiar with the game. It has some changes but essentially it is the same thing.
There is 4 teams on the game, however only two of them are good enough to use.
This is a fun game and is enjoyed by people around 11-14.
on 9 June 2013
My Xbox won't read this game, it shows up as a corrupted data string. I realise this is a risk with used games however they should really be tested and advertised as not working if this is the case.
on 13 August 2013
I really love this game this is definitely the best sonic game to date. Im still playing it in 2013 I like it that much.
on 1 June 2006
Since Sonic stepped into the 3d platform adventure genre , most of his recent games have left a somewhat bitter lacklustre taste in my mouth

Sonic has really lost his edge since when he was last popular in the era of 2d 90s platformer ( at the time his games exceled very well on the megadrive / genesis )

I found sonic heroes to be the only decent 3d sonic adventure game

the team style format makes a nice change and gameplay requires abit more brainwork than previous installemnts of this series .. but fear not : it makes it that much more fun !

and i guess the kids will enjoy the voice work as they guide them through the game ( although serious gamers won't like being TOLD what to do every 30 seconds )

I only wish the teams were really that much different from eachother ...... there's barely much difference between their play styles ... and it would have been nice if all teams had their own levels .... but then again .... this is a sonic game .. so never really expect too many level/some types .....

So yeah all in all this game will keep you entertained solid for a few weeks , especially if you're a sonic fan !

I haven't played shadow the hedgehog ... but i heard it's pretty bad ... so i'll give it a pass ......

That's why i'm rating this game as the only decent sonic 3d adventure game !
on 7 December 2013
I ourded this for my wifes birthday wen I checked it it was in good order and the game was
on 20 July 2015