• Pure

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 August 2009
What can I say about this album -- Hayley's voice is so beautiful that the written word can come nowhere near to describing it, listen and enjoy
on 10 October 2010
Amazon is a great place to buy cds you have lost or lent. Quality, delivery and price fantaastic. Hayleys voice is angelic. Thanks Amazon
on 6 January 2015
CD ordered as we wanted a track to play in Church. We ordered the compleye CD as we enjoy Hayley's music, and we did not have this CD.
on 6 August 2013
would recommend this for easy listening after a hard days work .GOOD MORE GREASE TO YOU ELBOW.GOOD GOOD GOOD.WILL BUY AGAIN
on 6 March 2014
A truly peaceful, tranquil and relaxing album from an artist with a stunning voice, my personal favourite of her work.
on 29 March 2013
lovely cd arived on time really enjoyed it played over and over againrecomended to many friends it was really great
on 16 February 2013
My most favourite album of hers. Had to by new one as my daughter's in their 20'constantly have this album on.
on 12 July 2015
lovely the song Star was played at my friends funeral as her dog is so named, sad but beautiful.
on 25 June 2014
not my type of singer but my wife like it came well packed and recieved on time thanks
on 26 June 2016
A lovely album containing many well known classics. Very easy listening.