2,284
Style: Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs|Change

on 2 March 2017
Great educational toy, it helps babies/ toddlers with developing fine motor skills, problem solving, it can be used in a few ways. The baby loves the chicks, even I like the little sound they make when you press it down. Lovely colours and patterns, even if it's made of plastic it's quite sturdy, the chicks had plenty of throwing and tossing about already. My friend told me this is a classical toy, his daughters played with it 20 years ago when they were little!
on 6 April 2016
My son's favourite toy since he was about 11 months. He loves putting the eggs together, squeaking them and taking them in and out of the box. Very simple toy but some reason very attractive even to older 3/4/5 year olds to play with
on 11 April 2017
These were one of the best things we gave our daughter for Christmas. She plays with them everyday and absolutely loves them! Would go as far as to say they are probably in her top 3 favourite toys. She is almost 13 months.
on 5 June 2017
My children loved this toy and played with it well up until 5-6years old. As babies they loved the opening closing of the box and tipping the eggs out. As toddlers they loved the squeaks and matching the eggs to the case and putting the cracked lids back on. As they got older they started using them in the toy kitchen etc. Great to take on holiday, baby safe. Bought it recently as a gift for a friends 1 year old, she loved them too.
on 22 June 2017
My 11 month old Grandaughter enjoyed these and was getting to grips with putting the lids on quite well. She discovered if you blow the bottom of them they whistle. Nanny thought she had better steam sterilise them as they were constantly in her mouth....not a good move as they went all misshaped and I had to throw them out. So knocked a couple of stars off for that. Good while it lasted.
on 29 March 2017
These are brilliant. We have had a set for both of our children and they just love playing with them. A great learning toy too, using shapes, colours and helping with coordination.
on 31 May 2017
Loved by all children, these eggs are always a bit hit. I've bought some for many of my friends kids as my 2 love them! Thy are perfect for little hands, the colours are lovely and bright, the squeak is always a real hit......even now a year later they are still played with. Great quallty....so durable.
on 8 April 2017
My little girl goes mad for these eggs! They are her absolute favourite toy. She loves banging the shells together and is just getting the hang of squeaking them. She is 8months now but has played with and loved these since 6 months. Well worth the price
on 2 June 2017
When i was looking for first toys to buy for my baby i was asking friends, family strangers on what is the most favourite toy of their children.I remember one of a strangers told my that this set is her toddlers favourite since very young age.This set is grows with the baby.it helps first with hand eye coordination , then motor skills you press on them an they make squeak noise, older they get they learn shapes that under the eggs and on the base of the egg box and colours. in total value for money. Unfortunately we have lost one of the eggs since then we stopped playing with it lol
on 2 April 2016
My little one had this and played with it for ages.
Stands the test of time.
So I purchased this one as a gift for a family member.
Learing to fit pieces together and colours its great fun for teeny tiny ones.