on 8 May 2017
I have been using these for well over a year now for osteo arthritis in my knee. Several of my friends​ now use them for various arthritic pains. They are far more effective than anything ever prescribed by my GP. I am now completely pain free and have cut down to one tablet on alternate nights. I also give them to my elderly German Shepherd for her stiff joints.
on 9 September 2017
Excellent, Thanks very much :)
on 7 April 2013
I ordered this supplement for the first time as was recommended for stress
in the well researched 'eat right for your type' book of health and well being.

It works! it works well! can highly recommend.
on 20 November 2015
Good product unfortunately I reacted to the casing
on 12 April 2012
I have taken these but noticed no difference at all. I have now got the powder which I saw recommended. Much better
on 25 January 2016
There is frequently not a whole lot that you can say about vitamins but I am going to do my very best with this review.
Firstly why it does not get 5 stars. It’s the lid I am afraid. It is not child proof and young children can overdose on all kind of vitamins. It is really a shame as apart from this they are great. They are in a clearly labeled bottle with clear instructions. This is frequently not the case so this attention to detail is appreciated. Secondly and most importantly the ingredients are correct and as they should be. Finally its great that they are one a day and that they are easy to swallow.
It really is a shame about the lid but this is an issue with so many vitamins on the market. In short I would recommend this product.
Please note I received this product at a discount in order to provide an honest revirew.
on 26 March 2015
Guess I am not permitted to write what I really think of this product as my last comment was deleted, it did nothing for me.
on 30 September 2013
very happy with this product.helps my health problems and good price thank you.would recommend to anyone with arthritic aches and pains.
on 9 June 2016
The original order got lost in the post, however, when I emailed the company they were very swift in their response and took time to go over the order details carefully. They were very apologetic and have since resent my order, which has only took 48 hours to arrive to me.

I have used this to try and help with my cravings for sugar. Although I can't say 100% that it because of this product, or whether it is purely psychosomatic, my sugar cravings have lessened. I did come off the for a while and struggled, but back on them and (touch wood) I seem to be doing well again.
on 24 April 2010
This is a great buy for a fiver and a great company to deal with.