Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 December 2010
I love this band and I love this CD. I have had this CD for a number of years and lost it recently so had to replace it pretty quickly as it is one of my favourites.
on 9 March 2011
A mixture of classic songs and other easy to listen to tunes. Great value for money as there are a lot of tracks on this album. Unlike a lot of the albums of 'modern' times, you can hear and enjoy most of the words! Not heavy; nor is it depressing. A lot of successful 'Hits'. A worth-while purchase.
on 4 January 2013
bought recently this is a real treat of an album ! i have to say you wont be dissapointed ! what makes this so very special is mr pellows gorgeous mellow tones .. he has the voice of an angel .. he is a delightful beautiful vocalist and has the most adorable face ..anyway this a beautiful trip down memory lane of some of the bands finest moments ..17 incredibly moving hits i bought this album because i was quite emotional at the time and the album seemed to fit the moment

tracks on the album-1.all i want
17morning
18strange
19with a little help from my friends
20 walking on water

my fave song is love is all around i love the start of the song very dramatic and all that anyway buy this album you wont be dissapointed and i guarantee you,ll be singing and dancing along just fantastic i gove this album five stars !
on 5 March 2016
Who doesn't love them hey..? Just a perfect album reminding us of happier and youthful times. Not that lifes bad! Just full to the brim of brilliant pop tunes! I remember back in 87 Mr pellows smile annoying the life out of me! But also how great wishing I was lucky was and ever since they have had some unbeatable pop songs and decent albums too! I don't think there's a bad tune on picture this, their finest hour by far! There's a few of that album here. So buy this, put your feet up and smile!
on 24 June 2013
This is what you would hope it to be...a complete set of the bands best singles. Well worth the money i paid and i would recommend this to anyone, not just the bands fans.
on 6 June 2012
This double CD compilation is a comprehensive and pretty exhaustive collection of Wet Wet Wet's charting singles, from the great "Wishing I was Lucky" to the less than great Beatles cover of "Yesterday". If like me, this may be more than you want to hear of Wet Wet Wet, but there's no escaping the strength of their first four singles Wishing I Was Lucky, Sweet Little Mystery, Angel Eyes (Home and Away) and Temptation, and then the odd later hit like Love Is All Around, With A Little Help From My Friends and Goodnight Girl.

What of the rest available here ... think disappointing and bland for the most part. Marti Pellow had a belter of a voice, soaring to heights unparalleled by other boy bands - but he needed more imaginative and edgy material than he got with the band. The quirky early songwriting of their first hits disappeared in later years - perhaps the temptation of cracking MOR radio here and in the USA was just too strong.

That aside, if you're looking for a really comprehensive dose of their music, including live versions of songs, this double CD version of their greatest hits is a good one to go for.
on 6 November 2013
This is actually my second copy after my first was mishandled and scratched. I used to dislike the Wets, finding Marti Pellow's voice a touch too "warbly" , but time is a great smoother and I found myself listening to them more and more.
on 5 June 2013
Great album i always loved the 80s so this brought me back to my youger happier days. Summers were long and we hadnt a care in the world..
on 22 September 2014
"Not very impressed. I would like to warn anyone buying this CD that on the song 'Temptation' Marti Pellow substitutes swear words for some of the original lyrics. I think this is uncalled for and spoils the tone of the whole CD. When you buy a "greatest hits" album you expect to hear the songs you know, as you know them, not altered in anyway and especially not with added profanity! I had originally thought of giving this CD to my 13yr old neice (whom I took to a Wet Wet Wet concert. She fell instantly in love with Marti Pellow and his songs!) but on reflection I have changed my mind. Such a shame to ruin an excellent song and CD for no apparent reason! BAD ON YOU MARTI PELLOW, and the record label, you should know better!!!
on 13 December 2004
This is a great buy and must have for any Wets fans and also those of you who think that the only Wets song out there is 'Love is all around'.......both CD's show the lads at their best though the years up to 7 years ago and includes 3 fantastic new songs - if you want to hear the other 2 new songs then you wanna buy both versions of the 'All I Want' CD singles.