Customer reviews

on 3 November 2016
My 7 and 9 year olds love it!
on 28 June 2016
great dvd kids love it
on 21 May 2015
Arrived on time good package good dvd to watch lids enjoyed it
on 26 July 2017
I just love It so much!!! <3 <3 <3
on 11 September 2005
quite simply fantastic!!!
a childrens programme that adults can sit and watch quite happily ,fun for all the family.
i originally bought this for my daughter as we missed the original screening and was compelled to watch.
likeable characters both good and bad and a gripping storyline which leaves you craving more from one episode to the next
you wont be dissapointed with this boxset which im sure will become a timeless classic
look forward to the second series which isnt to far away
marnie and her shoebox zoo fun for all ages will leave you reminiscing about childhood adventures
on 25 March 2016
This is such a great show for both Kids and Adults, I Remember watching this when it first aired on tv in 2004 and getting hooked then, I decided to watch it cause i heard Rik Mayall was the voice of one the Animal characters Edwin as I have always been a big fan of his and glad I did watch. Each episode is about 22 Mins long and the DVD Is well worth getting as after each episode you will find yourself wanting to watch the next as at the end of each it shows you little teasers of what's coming up in next episode. This series is set in Scotland and I'm sure after you finish Series 1 you will be wanting to get and watch series 2 which is set across the great ocean to carry on Marnie McBrides adventure.
on 8 January 2009
Shoebox Zoo - Series 1 [2004]

Like many of her contemporaries my ten year old daughter has a TV diet of Hannah Montana and She's So Raven. I worried then about presenting her with Shoebox Zoo which appeared to have a bit of substance to it. I needn't have been concerned, my daughter has thoroughly enjoyed the series on DVD. She has been able to explain the twists and turns of the plot to her poor father as I am afraid I got lost half way through. The series is only four years old so it still appears to be in date to my daughter and indeed she describes it as "cool". She got series two for Christmas and that, she tells me, is just as good as series one.I am delighted that my child has enjoyed these DVDs so much and, of course, I appreciate the importance of a sound story for the development of her mind and emotions.Compared to some of the TV junk that is available for kids nowadays Shoebox Zoo is a pearl amongst swine.
on 21 February 2006
Excellent family entertainment for all ages. Great baddy lots of action & drama what more could you want! Thoroughly recommended. So good buying series 2 now
on 3 March 2005
My 12 year old son and I have thoroughly enjoy the 1st series of shoebox zoo. The good guys are very good but the bad guys are a bit weak which does make it slightly less convincing. None the less a 5 * is still deserved in rating this dvd. The combining of old and new is well thought out. I personally have a problem with Marnie's attitude but she is comtempory!? The zoo characters are beautiful and give my son drawing material and imagination fuel. We are looking forward to the next series.
on 31 December 2004
I got this for my son after he saw only a few episodes on the tv.
He has now watched them all and loves it. Something you can watch as a family (and whilst the children are in bed).
Suitable for all ages, highly recommended.
Can't wait for series 2