Customer reviews

on 17 October 2008
I have been practicing ballet for about 2 years but recently I can only manage to go to class once a week. I had been looking for a workout that I could do at home to replace the classes. I own the New York City Ballet workout which is good but it doesn't give me the feeling of being in a real ballet class when I practice it. The New Ballet Workout has the structure, music and effectiveness of a beginner/intermediate ballet class - I love it. This workout might be a bit difficult for those with no previous ballet experience but with patience and perseverance, it can be done by almost anyone.
on 26 October 2009
I'm a bellydancer, never done ballet, looking for some ballet training. This DVD did nothing for me. I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing at all. Seems like you need to know your way round ballet before you can do this. Wish I hadn't bothered.