Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 September 2007
Basically you get what you pay for. Cheap & cheerful hollow plastic hoover. Needless to say my 2 year old loves it and so far it has survived being rammed against the skirting boards. Not recommended if you yourself don't hoover much - my son demands that I hoover with him constantly!!!
on 7 May 2013
I wanted a basic hoover for my 1 year old Granddaughter as she loves "helping" Mummy. She loved this and for the price it was a good buy. I'm not sure it would keep an older child amused for long.
on 7 June 2012
I bought this toy for my Granddaughter 2nd birthday .(As she is always playing with a sweeper we have).I was showing it to my daughter when my son came in with his 18 month year old son ,My Grandson made strait for it pushing it up and down the hall he played with it all afternoon so I gave it to him now every time he comes over it's the first toy he plays with. It is moulded plastic so is unlikely to get broken and is very robust. (I have orderd another one for my Granddaughter).
on 10 February 2013
Bought this for my 2 year old grand-daughter`s birthday. She loved it, but don`t think it would satisfy any child over 3 as it is too simple.
on 2 December 2009
My 22mth old dd feels the need to duplicate the cleaning around the house to her own standards!!! This little vac gives her so much pleasure, and makes my life easy that she is happy while I get on and do chores. So far it has been bashed about, and it appears to be more hardwaring than our skirting boards..... I can see a lot of pleasure being gained from this, for both of us.
on 26 December 2013
Of all the presents my 2yr old Grand Daughter received this Christmas, and there were many, this was her favourite toy. She could not stop "cleaning" the floors. May be good training for years to come!! I would fully recommend it as good value for money.
on 12 January 2017
Gave this product 3 stars and thats kinda generous to be honest, found it very cheap looking when it came, next time i will spring for a more expensive one. Got this for my 22 month old son for christmas and he seemed to love it so in regards to that it did the job.
on 6 January 2013
Cheap and cheerful! Very basic but served it's purpose. My grandson loved being able to put rubbish into the compartment.
on 29 December 2016
Bought this as a last minute Christmas present for a family member and delivery was super speedy. Thanks Amazon!
I chose this as opposed to the dyson alternative, largely due to the price and positive reviews.
The hoover is basic with the.base being hollow, but it runs on small wheels to protect your floors from children scraping it everywhere. The main housing is enclosed but hollow inside.
This proved to be an exceptionally well received present for 20 month old boy who already has a mop, brush and dustpan and was well used on Boxing day. It is basic but for £10 I am more than satisfied that it presents good value for money and has been very well received!
on 15 January 2016
This product is very obviously cheep to make, could have a better price tag for what you are getting but my Lordy is is worth that money. The children love it. Simple piece of hollow plastic which looks like a Hoover has kept the children entertained no end. I found a cheaper fancier product in the local super market which I also bought as I have 3 toddlers. The only way I stopped them fighting over this one was by putting batteries in the flashing Hoover. Over all for such an obviously cheep product I am highly impressed with the joy the children are getting from this. Again the price tag could be better which is why it has lost a star but honestly I am extremely happy with the product I received. I will add pictures as soon as I am able too. Brilliant. Thankyou.
Arrived on time, as described and in perfect condition, well packaged for transportation. Thankyou