Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£8.22+ £1.26 shipping

on 6 February 2005
This double album set of the Texan trio collates live performances from over the years . Live songs incorporate everything from 'Visions' on the first album , to 'Black Like Sunday' on their latest studio effort .
They themselves admit that these recordings are 'warts and all' , with no studio overdubs , and the rawness of the songs is all the better for it . There are extended jam sessions on some songs , with Doug Pinnick going into 'Preacher Mode' on others - if you've seen King's X live , you'll know what I mean !
Especially appreciated is a six song acoustic only set at the start of the second CD , which allows all three vocal talents to come more to the fore .
There are some patchy moments , especially if , like me , you prefer their earlier albums , but this is an album that can be enjoyed repeatedly .
on 13 July 2005
on 5 March 2010
After such a long time waiting, finally we get them live on record, and not just that, but a DOUBLE album. Fantastic.
It is obvious that they have decided to leave much of the album alone, free of overdubs and tweeks, and it seemed more 'real' for it. Many of their classics are here. Okay there are still many songs I wish had been included, but they've done so many good albums they'd have to make a few live albums-they actually have. Anyway, this is a really great, different kind, with a selection of acoustic tunes midway then the final big select of classics to finish with. Stunning live experience from a legednary little known amazing heavy rock group.
on 22 August 2008
I love Kings X, but have never seen them live (have they ever toured the UK?). Not so keen on Bulbous or Ear Candy but early albums and Ogre Tones are ace.

I thought this album would encapsulate good songs in rocking live environment, but found only a few tracks that got me rocking. Production on some is murky, and the expected live excitement doesn't really seem to kick in very often.

If you are new go back to the first few ablums, or Ogre Tones/Dogman. I think this is more for the diehards, or those who have seen the live show?
on 27 June 2009
Finally here is an official live album, nearly twenty years later! Full of many really great classic tracks suc has Over my head, Believe, A BOX, just great sound and atmosphere. Could have had more from Dogman and earlier albums though but great tracks from FAITH, HOPE, LOVE make up for it all. Stunning.
on 14 August 2009
Never been so dissapointed. The recording quality is poorest I've ever heard. I did'nt know that this was a bootleg... Do not buy this piece of crap. Believe me. I love King's X still...