If I use a keyboard without this wrist rest I end up suffering from a lot of discomfort and burning in my wrists.

The gel filling means that it will mould to any shape of wrist or the amount of pressure placed on it by different people.

It looks stylish on your desk with the two bands of intense colour and it fits along the complete length of your keyboard.

It is easy to clean and can be wiped down using just a wet cloth or antibacterial wipe to keep it hygienic.

Some reviewers mention that their wrist rests have leaked however I purchased this one from Amazon in 2009 and it is still going strong. I work from home and spend 6 days a week, 10 hours a day on my computer so it has really had a lot of use and wear from me and to be honest it still looks as good as new. The reason why I am reviewing it so long after my initial purchase is that I have just purchased a second one for my husband to use.

I would not be without one of these and when mine does eventually fail I will be buying another one.
VINE VOICEon 14 December 2009
I've owned one of these wrist-rests for around a year. It looks great, is easy to keep clean, and, most importantly, rests your wrists whilst you type.

So far so good. However, after a year mine has burst. It started with a small hole which spread and now the rest's firmness has gone. In fact, it is now useless and belongs in the bin.

If you want a well-priced product which looks good and does the job in the short-term, then this is for you. If you want a hard-wearing, long-lasting product then look elsewhere.
on 28 January 2010
Like someone previously said, this doesnt seem to last long. Had one myself which started splitting, became unusable. Working for a company which stocks these I sent it back to the Supplier to investigate, they accused us of cutting it with scissors. Yet several customer complaints later, they must start taking us seriously.

Nice desgin, comfortable, but I dont think any of these fancy gel rests are designed to last.
on 7 July 2006
Ok it takes up desk space. And yes it might not exactly go with your office's colour scheme.

But who cares?

With the Duo Gel Wave your wrists are looked after. Trust me, your wrists won't ache at all. The only downside is the fact that you now notice other areas hurting - now all we need is a duo gel wave backrest!

Very good product - a MUST HAVE in the office.

Definitley worth it.
on 27 December 2012
I bought this for work as my job envolves typing all day. This product is brilliant. I don't suffer from wrist ache any more. It is so soft to lean on that you actually want to keep feeling it.. Or that may just be me? Very pleased with this purchase. Super fast delivery.
on 6 August 2015
Sensible shape and comfortable to use. Slightly adhesive surface on the underside means it doesn't slide around when in use which is helpful. Unlike many such supports, it is deep enough to hold the wrists properly above the level of the keys, unlike many products I've encountered which only 'support' the wrists when you are not actually typing!
on 23 August 2016
Love this and use it all the time. It has really relieved the pain in my wrists and the pressure on the knobbly part of my hand. Could not type without it and carry it everywhere (I work with different clients around the UK). Would love a travel size version as it is quite heavy to carry on the train, but I wouldn't be without it.
on 26 February 2015
Far too thick, probably only good if your elbows are very high above the keyboard, but as my elbows are level or just below with my keyboard, this wrist rest is extremely uncomfortable and makes it extremely difficult to type.
on 8 December 2014
I spent most of my time by programming or writing. This wrist rest made my work so much easier, as I find myself having to rest a lot less then before. My hands are in perfect position. If you spend a lot of type typing, this is a must have!
on 11 January 2016
Used these for years and they're very good. Occasionally I have managed to puncture one which is a bit of a nuisance as they're quite gooey, but that's more about me than the wrest. Can't recommend their mouse mat with the same gel wrest though as it makes the mouse inaccurate for some reason.

See one answered question