on 8 October 2007
I brought this game as after my PS broke i got myself an xbox and really missed playing the old Spyro games.

Overall this game is ok but can be a little frustrating and some of the challanges can be a little long and eventually get boring. Even though i got to the end of this game i never got 100% unlike the other games because i couldnt be bother to play as the other charaters....especailly as Sparx

I did enjoy the improved grapics and the story was good and i have played this game a few times. I don't think this is a game for the xbox though and the controls can sometimes be frustrating so if your looking for a Spyro games stick to the playstation or buy it pre-owned as this is not worth the full price.

If your like me and love Spyro your'll find yourself missing the old PS1 games, i eventually went and brought a second hand PS1 so i could play them again.
on 20 August 2015
had this games years ago, and wanted to play it again, so happy I did, love the egg challenge flying missions, great game, probably the best Spyro game made, they ruined it after this one with too much fighting and not much fun
on 21 April 2013
I am a fan of spyro the dragon so obviously added this game to my collection. Join spyro and sparx on another adventure with new dangers and more quests and a land to explore. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this game plays on my Xbox 360
on 30 September 2006
I'm a big fan of Spyro games, and when I got this for Christmas I thought "Wow! A Spyro game with great graphics and gameplay" (well not literally of course, but anyway...). So yeah, good graphics, though as a long time fan I actually preferred the polygons of the first 3 (while I normally scream if I see polygons in anything else). Shame about the gameplay. The controls are all wrong, to put it simply, and the challenges are way too hard/long. I had to give up after a few levels because I couldn't get used to the controls and finish the challenges to progress further! No more speedways now either, (at least, none as far as I got), as they've been replaced by Sgt. Byrde sorta... well... things. I had to buy a Ps2 to play my old versions (Ps1 broke) as this one made me miss them so much!
on 28 October 2010
I used to play this game when I was a kid and its exactly as I remember it. I loved it then and I love it now. Thanks.
on 18 May 2015
Very pleaded with the Itam it works fine and is very good to play will recommend this to anyone who loves spyro
on 21 March 2014
Child hood favorite happy to have it again disc was in fantastic condition and everything was perfect could ask for better
on 27 February 2015
thanks this brings back good memories .
on 29 January 2015