on 13 May 2017
Brilliant
on 4 February 2009
I bought this as a daft Christmas present for my older brother (38) who was quite impressed I think. He put it together the very next day and was proud to send me a photo of his work. I would recommend for kids of all ages.
on 27 April 2017
Was not impressed with the instructions
on 3 February 2014
The instructions which came with this - such as they are - are not at all clear. My 11-year-old grandson (usually very good at putting Lego models and the like together) couldn't fathom them, ie which way round the smaller bits fitted into the holes in the bigger bits, and when his Mum and Dad tried to help, they found the same confusion, so consequently a waste of money.
on 8 December 2010
good fun for childeren, but adults to, they will learn to read instructions, and have patiens, end result is rewarding
on 24 June 2014
So easy to build and no need for tools. I always use a spot of gel superglue on each piece but it isnt necessary if they are to be left as ornimental. I use the glue as visitors always admire them and pick them up. They can be painted but i think they look great in the raw wood retro wooden toy style. So cheap too and being flat packed and smaller than a letter box, the kits make great gifts. I'm working my way through the complete collection... there are LOADS to choose from.
on 6 January 2016
I bought this for my 12 year old nephew for Christmas and he was delighted with it. It took him a couple of hours to build with some help but he told me her really enjoyed the challenge and the model in the end looks fantastic - so happy with it, he decided to paint it army colours and it really does look like something special. So happy with this purchase. Thank you.
on 4 June 2012
See my previous reviews on a number of these I have made. Fun to build and display. Not a toy for children to play with.
on 7 May 2014
I was sick of my boyfriend playing the Play station, so I introduced him to these models. He loves them but i regret it now because now my house is FULL of models! They are great fun and give a 29 year old hours of fun so how do you think kids would react? lol
on 4 November 2013
A good model, everthing there, and good to look at. Construction was not too difficult, I am a 76 year old ex speedway rider with very
limited finger and hand movement. I make models all the time as therapy and I enjoyed this one.