on 26 June 2017
Husband put this together and enjoyed making it. Only negative was that some of the parts which should just slot together kept falling off. This can be fixed by using a little glue, but shouldn't have to really!
on 6 January 2016
I bought this for my 12 year old nephew for Christmas and he was delighted with it. It took him a couple of hours to build with some help but he told me her really enjoyed the challenge and the model in the end looks fantastic - so happy with it, he decided to paint it army colours and it really does look like something special. So happy with this purchase. Thank you.
on 24 June 2014
So easy to build and no need for tools. I always use a spot of gel superglue on each piece but it isnt necessary if they are to be left as ornimental. I use the glue as visitors always admire them and pick them up. They can be painted but i think they look great in the raw wood retro wooden toy style. So cheap too and being flat packed and smaller than a letter box, the kits make great gifts. I'm working my way through the complete collection... there are LOADS to choose from.
on 5 December 2011
I bought this as a present for my father's birthday, I also bought him another plane from the same company and thought of building one for him and leaving the second for him to build. I found this very easy to build, yes the instructions could be better but to be honest, all you need is to match the numbers on the pieces and use some common sense. I found this one slightly more difficult than the wolf I previously built as this had many more parts. I still managed to complete it in an hour and found it best to glue a few bits so that it holds together.

I can't wait to show my father the finished Apache and I'm sure he'll enjoy building the plane himself too.

Fabulous idea to give to someone or to build for them!
One person found this helpful
on 28 November 2016
It was so much fun figuring out what goes where and seeing it take shape. I bought it to do with my 5 yo son but quickly realised that it wasn't for his age group and did it myself. Everything fitted well but it's like a 3D puzzle and you need to keep referring to the picture to figure it out. Once it was built he enjoyed painting it so fun for both of us.
One person found this helpful
on 7 May 2014
I was sick of my boyfriend playing the Play station, so I introduced him to these models. He loves them but i regret it now because now my house is FULL of models! They are great fun and give a 29 year old hours of fun so how do you think kids would react? lol
on 7 October 2016
One of the most popular models I've made with my classes. It turns out to be bigger than expected and has some great details. Highly recommended for older children to tackle.
on 3 February 2014
The instructions which came with this - such as they are - are not at all clear. My 11-year-old grandson (usually very good at putting Lego models and the like together) couldn't fathom them, ie which way round the smaller bits fitted into the holes in the bigger bits, and when his Mum and Dad tried to help, they found the same confusion, so consequently a waste of money.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 April 2018
great gift
on 2 September 2016
Bought as a gift for my OH. He enjoyed putting it together. Though not sure what to do with it now.