on 24 May 2017
Not stiraight forward to make but looks nice when done.
on 3 January 2017
Excellent
on 13 December 2017
As it is a gift I cannot say anything about it
on 7 January 2013
My grandson was looking forward to building the tank but was unable to do this as the manufacturer had duplicated one set of parts and had missed out another set completely. Thank goodness for the Amazon refund procedure
on 9 February 2014
Bout this for my 10 year old and a similar one for my 14 year old. Neither has attempted to build them, my older son who normally loves building things said he couldn't understand the instructions, and after looking at them neither could I!
on 30 December 2011
My son is very creative and loves to make models. He enjoyed putting this together and found it easier than some other wooden kits such as the owl. No sore fingers this time.
on 27 February 2012
I managed to lose the instructions for this tank and was wondering if they were up for download/email if anyone can help me please reply
on 24 June 2015
took me several hours to complete, but a good time had. lost the instructions half way through so had to do some guesswork on how to complete it (which meant there were bits left over) but the finished product looked good.

already ordered my next construction from amazon.
on 7 January 2017
Love these great fun - however not exactly for young kids
on 7 January 2015
Really happy :D Thank you very much!