Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 5 April 2012
My puppy adores this ring with it's crinkly tags and has played with it a lot, either just by laying down and chewing it or by chasing it when it's thrown. HOWEVER - in 10 minutes of unsupervised play he somehow got this ring over his head and it got stuck around his neck, resulting in me having to cut the ring off. So please either supervise your pet AT ALL TIMES or make sure its head is bigger than the ring!
on 8 September 2011
My dog has had this toy for 3 years and loves the crackle it makes from the flaps. The one we have is of good quality and has stayed in one piece without any colour fade and considering how much use and length of time we've had it.
on 31 January 2012
Initially, this product looks good - and my puppy enjoyed playing with it straight away. However, I gave it to her at 10am this morning and by 4pm I realised one of the sections has almost come away completely! We haven't even played tug-of-war with it, I think if we did that it'd rip. She certainly hasn't been playing with it constantly so it took very little time to destroy. She has had other toys for several weeks which are still very much in tact. So: I do not recommend!
on 10 June 2011
Perfect for throwing in the garden and great for my dog to sit and play with. The added textures and crackle sounds made by the material add extra interest for him too. :o)
on 4 August 2013
This is a great quality puppy toy or for small dogs. Our dogs are small usually destroy toys in a matter of minutes. These toys are like real baby toys, they have a nice fabric and are bright and easy to find. Super Fast delivery!!
on 27 November 2013
I have clicked "I love it" but it would be more truthful to say "my pup loves it". He loved the rustling tags and being a retriever always likes to have something to carry. Now, at five months and getting quite big, he still walks round with his little much loved ring. I thought it would last a week with sharp puppy teeth but they have gone and it still does not show the slightest sign of ware!
on 22 November 2012
Although it looks appealing and was good to throw around indoors, it only lasted 2 days before some of the strips were torn and eaten!! The puppy was only 14 weeks old, so teething.
on 17 October 2013
The key point is absolute puppy satisfaction. A very young dog uses it to shake and bite at a period in his development when he is being discouraged from biting people, other dogs and furniture. It provides a fast distraction and he is consequently turning into a lovely little dog that is nice to have around, rather than the savage monster he can become in brief periods when he has to chew!
on 30 January 2014
Puppy loves this - especially the rustle-y bits. He hasn't managed to do any damage to it so far (we've had it 6 weeks now) so after reading some of the other reviews on here which were a bit off-putting, maybe it is only suitable for younger or smaller dogs - it is fairly small anyway - can't see it suiting a Rottweiler!
on 9 February 2013
Bought this for my little 8 week old terrier puppy. He absolutely loves it and so do I! He likes all the noises the flaps make and it's small and light enough that even at 8 weeks he can toss it around and carry it in his mouth. Plus I just love to watch him play with it as the colours are so bright and it looks very sweet! Great product would recommend to anyone, however it is very small and maybe wouldn't be suitable for bigger doggies