HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 26 December 2016
Good value Duracell 950mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries.

I bought 2 packs of these for our home BT DECT phones where the original rechargeable were getting a bit long in the tooth and not retaining their charge. These worked just fine and we are aback to having a reasonable talk-time on our phones again!

I am pleased with my purchase.
on 26 July 2016
Batteries that lasted a long time and still do!

Overall a great product purchased that is of high quality and will last a long time, I highly recommend anyone to invest in this product. Definitely worth the investment completely.
on 10 March 2017
Beautiful. Absolutely brilliant, good quality product.
on 19 March 2017
Good product, constant need for recharge, sometimes come in handy.
on 18 March 2017
good
on 4 December 2009
These are excellent and save money as I use these in a lot of my small electronic items. They save money on disposable batteries and give a good performance.
on 6 May 2010
I bought these batteries, because of the low price. Use them in my cordless mouse and am very pleased with the long life.
on 16 March 2009
My walkabout phones were running out faster and faster - but with these batteries in they last off the base units at least as long as when they were new if not longer. Very pleased I bought them and considering buying more and a charger to use with kids toys.
11 Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2010
seemed good at first but if not kept in a device they discharge not good for a name that is supposed to be one of the best...
on 18 May 2009
Which? best buy for use in phone handsets. Best price & fast delivery. I'd say AAA+