Customer reviews

on 31 October 2010
Unlike the last reviewer, I rather enjoyed this!

I'd thoroughly recomend it for being simple, straight forward, un-demanding FUN! There are great looking girls - and plenty of them - stripping down and getting busy, and bouncy, on trampolines.

It just does what it says on the tin - and couldn't really do it any better. There's some nice slow-motion work too..
on 13 July 2014
I bought this for my son at Christmas. It was a cheap stocking filler that put a smile on his face. I have not seen it personally yet but look forward to doing so (BTW - My son is 20 years old before anyone phones social services!)
on 6 March 2011
ok i like bouncy boobs what man does,nt.but this is bobbins.most of the boobs are fake and dont bounce some girls keep there tops on and looks worse in slow motion.all set to naff xmas music.watched once and that was it.not enough bounce for the lads.dont bother guys.
on 2 August 2009
This was a complete waste of money I have no idea why I purchased it!
on 8 December 2013
A selection of pretty ladies trampolining in festive bikinis, and later topless,with electric guitar accompaniment!!

Very very simple idea that works !!!

On Christmas day, relax with a beer, and watch the gorgeous girls showing you what they have for you !!!!

Simple concept well produced !!!
on 29 October 2016
Features a collection of gals in Christmas themed outfits who jump on a trampoline and partially disrobe to Christmas music. Have to wonder if this is uncomfortable.
Being the athletic type, I have had an interest in trampolining since I was a young lad. Unfortunately, however, I was forced to retire from the sport some years ago. While in Amsterdam for a competition, I suffered a major groin injury that was serious enough to end my career (although, admittedly, its occurrence was quite unrelated to my sporting activities). Despite this tragic loss, I have continued to take a keen interest as a spectator (or perhaps 'voyeur', as the French say) and the 'Girls on Trampolines' series will always be a big favourite. Fans of the programme will be pleased to note that the production values for this one-off special are rather more lavish than usual. Setting up a six foot inflatable Santa on the baking Florida sand must have stretched their budget to near breaking-point but without it, I doubt whether they could have injected the magic of Christmas so poignantly. Indeed, the feel-good warmth of the festive atmosphere is a little reminiscent of the spirit that Morecambe and Wise used to conjure up in their heyday.

Anyhow, to the trampolining itself! A variety of successful young professionals are on display, from Chastity Fuller and Cheri le Saint, to Nikki Tempest. Fortunately the girls have held back on the clothing, enabling one to observe the intricate technical delights of their manoeuvres in detail (the extremely close-up camera work is also very helpful). I was totally spellbound by the sight of Cheri performing a series of reverse-Davro flips (helpfully played out in slow-motion). Admittedly, there are some failures included in the outtakes (including a hilarious attempt at a San Tropez cross-loop: during which Chastity ends up face down in the sand, after missing the trampoline entirely!) but one has to applaud these experienced pros. I doubt whether I could fully explain why the sight of these young female athletes holds the attention so firmly, but it is probably best attributed to their god-given talents.

EDIT- actually, after watching it again, I noticed a few minor scars on one or two girls. Let's put it down to 'artificially-enhanced talents', in some cases.
2424 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 October 2008
Look at the DVD cover. This is basically what you get.

If watching pretty, semi clad girls bounce on a garden trampoline is what you like then this is up your street. It's all done to the familiar sounds of Christmas. The girls remove their hats and bras every now and then and allow there breasts to bounce freely. This is what you get for a whole hour.

There is the bonus section of guess the bra size and interviews to show you just how bright these girls are.

If I was 14-17 years old it might interest me. It's no more than page 3 girls bouncing up and down.
1818 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse