TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2016
We already have this on DVD but thought we'd upgrade to blu ray as well as this means we can watch it in any room in the house. We love this film and would recommend it to everyone, both young and older. This film and Elf are the ones we just have to watch every Christmas.

It was originally recorded in 2000 on DVD but has been since transferred onto Blu ray. We can see a that the Blu Ray is a slightly better quality than the original DVD, but as we have different players in different rooms, it suits us to have it in both formats.
on 12 March 2017
This is one of my favourite Christmas films, its fun and Jim Carrey plays the role fantastically.
If you like the original cartoon you will love this film.
Would highly recommend it
on 9 March 2017
Brought this for my goddaughters as loved watching my over the Christmas period.
One of my family's favourite Christmas films
on 12 January 2017
Really good Xmas Movie for kids
on 4 May 2017
Another great favourite, glad to own, can watch over and over, Jim Carey, funny clever actor, makes a brilliant Grinch!
on 24 November 2016
Still brilliant after all these years
on 15 March 2017
Bought primarily because my friend had never seen it. Classic kids/adults Christmas / Anytime feel good movie.
on 8 January 2017
Wonderful movie.
on 10 September 2017
My 5 year old has loved this film for about a year now - so that means we must have seen it at least a 100 times!
on 18 August 2017
Love this film, little boy loves it and such good value too!! Would definitely recommend to anyone else