Customer reviews

on 26 March 2017
I love this castle. Yes, it comes apart and often needs putting back together, but I'm not bothered - it makes storage easier if you ever need to put it away. It has a strong base, so you can lift it up and move it around the place. It is really study - it has survived my 1 yr old sitting in it, many times. It has cute little features like a jail, crane, drawbridge that goes up and down. I think it is very well made and would recommend it for any 3-4 yr+ child. My 4 yr old loves it. My 1 1/2yr old also loves it, but use it more as a chair than a castle.
on 19 September 2015
Amazing! Can't recommend highly enough. My son loves this castle. Packaged really well
on 19 August 2013
I cant fault this product, brought for my castle and knight obsessed 3 year old for his birthday and he absoutly loves it, after 2 months has still plenty of intrest in it and is one of his favroite toys
on 10 January 2010
We bought this castle for our almost 3yr old son. It has been a fantastic hit with him and his 5yr old sister!
It is well made and easy to put together - just need to put in 4 screws and the rest just slots together (towers come ready made). The whole castle slots into grooves on the base board, so is nice and sturdy to play with.
We chose this castle because of its size. It is plenty big enough for our son's imaginative play - hiding knights under the batlements, locking up baddies in the dungeon - whilst being small enough to sit on his chest of drawers or tuck away into a corner when not in use.
It would be good if some knights were included but we bought Early Learning's knights and baddies which are great. Although our son also battles with Scooby Doo figures and fluffy toys!
on 15 January 2013
A well priced sturdy castle, it was easy to assemble. It seems very sturdy, it is colourful and my grandson aged six is thrilled with it a good buy.
on 4 May 2014
I really liked this item when it arrived, but my son knocked one if the interlocking pieces and the unfinished MDF dispersed. MDF, of course, commonly contains formaldehyde. I emailed the company twice and they sent two long emails telling me that their MDF is perfectly safe but both times ignored my request to advise the level of formaldehyde in their MDF. It seemed evasive that they ignored the question twice (they were not genric templated response emails) and so the item has been packed away. The MDF is unfinished in the joins and it dispersed after two days playing and so it will stay in storage until such a time as Le Toy is open and transparent in their use of MDF for childrens toys.
on 28 June 2017
Great product. Works well so far.With the expectation of the same, and even good-looking than online.works like a charm,very fast! I am very happy I picked this brand quick and on demand Does exactly what it ways it does. Online shopping is so fierce, I didn't think the store service so good, good quality and low price, I thank you very much! Will buy more eventually!
on 4 January 2010
The castle arrived very quickly after i ordered it, the packaging was sufficient though the box was a little dented when it arrived but that's more the fault of the Royal Mail than the supplier!

It would be good if the figures could be included in the castle or if the supplier could deal in appropriate figures because it was a bit of a nightmare getting the other half of this gift sorted but i got there in the end.

The castle itself looked to be very high quality and extremely well made, the instructions to set it up were very clear and when the present was open, it was very well received, i would definitely recommend it to others!
on 22 January 2012
brilliant castle. takes a while to construct initially ( a bit of screwing together) so if its pressie recommend you construct it the night before!

really good quality wooden toy and easy for a 3yr old to play with. it doesnt come with the dragon and trebuchet pictured though. ideal actually are the playmobil knights to go in it. we ordered the van knights set and they were cute but tiny, and dont stand up---so they were not really appropriate for this castle which was a bit odd.

all in all a great buy well worth it
on 2 January 2011
I bought this for my son thinking that once together I wouldn't have to re-assemble it. The castle does hold together fine until you want to move it - then it has a habit of falling to bits. It would be better if the bits that slot together actually hold together when moving it around the house.

Otherwise it's well made and good fun - but nowhere near as sturdy as the doug and melissa princess castle we bought for my daughter which is practically bomb proof!