Customer reviews

Price:£2.50+ £1.08 shipping

on 10 January 2017
I actually bought this for my dogs as they have "The anal gland problem" - I wanted to try something natural instead of constant visits to the vet and an unpleasant experience for the dogs. I had read about this and so many people had found it to be the answer as indeed I have. I give my dogs a heaped teaspoonful (they are hefty Bassets) once a day and the results have been amazing! Firm poos' all the time and no visits to the vet in 4 months instead of once a month. So far so good and what could be a more natural preventative than fresh veg.
on 3 March 2017
Having researched various forms of fibre for upset tummies in dogs, I found canned pumpkin recommended on an American website. It works super quick, no additives and my dog loves the taste as is naturally sweet. You can actually find it cheaper at larger Tescos but I prefer next day delivery from Amazon.
on 20 April 2014
Bought for adding to chicken for my kitten who had a sensitive tummy. Worked a treat after nothing else had.
on 21 March 2016
I had already bought all the other ingredients so had to buy the filling and Amazon was the only place. My American friend uses butternut squash which she says is just as good. The pie was all eaten very fast with dh and guests complimenting me on my cooking. NB add a tablespoon of golden syrup to the mix.
on 7 August 2014
I'm an American now living in England. Pumpkin is so versatile, soups, breads, cakes, and pies. I've used this brand for more than Thanks Giving and Christmas. I have to say I'm somewhat shocked the grocery shops don't carry any sort of pumpkin. It is healthy, low carb, and makes for wonderful recipes. To be honest, I can't grow a weed and keep it healthy. Thank goodness for Libby's and amazon!

This will be a repeat purchase!
on 6 August 2017
Expensive, but this was the only place I could find it for medicinal purposes for my ferrets. Its a brilliant gut aid. Fixes diarrhea and constipation in ferrets. Since found tesco sells it in the foreign food aisle ALOT cheaper
on 22 May 2016
Used it for my dog's constipation and it worked a treat would recommend it for this to anyone for their dog's.
on 6 March 2017
Pure Pumpkin bought for my dog and she loves it
on 18 November 2015
This was every bit as good as fresh pumpkin, it was delicious, if you follow the recipe on the can it makes a perfect pumpkin pie just add a dollop of whipped cream.
on 19 May 2017