Customer reviews

on 10 March 2017
Love this stuff? Y not sell in UK?
on 11 February 2014
This is the stuff that some folks use to stuff turkeys on Thanksgiving in the US. I wanted to make a mini thanksgiving meal (as I am from the US) and could not find anything that would work near the quality of stovetop.

Hands down this is the best stuff.
on 11 January 2014
My children were born and brought up in the USA. This brings back memories and is sogood - even better when you haven't tasted it for years. So simple to prepare and more than delicious. So good to be able to have it in the cupboard without paying the earth.
on 12 March 2014
I'm British and my wife is American. She's introduced me to many culinary treats and Stovetop stuffing is one of them. We celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas so we get this delicious mix twice a year. Its full of flavour and easy to make.
on 26 March 2014
moved to the UK from Canada and since it isn`t available over here, i often miss this as Canadian thanksgiving comes around...this was a favourite with my kids growing up as a side, and its still just as good as it always was.
on 4 January 2014
For those of us that hate the usual sage and onion or parsley and thyme, this I dicovered years ago whilst living abroad. It's super easy to prepare and has loads of flavour.
on 2 January 2014
I now live in England and I miss this stuff so much. But I use to order it on Amazon but tracks now selling but I hope not just for the holidays.
on 23 December 2013
I served this with a roast dinner and it went down a treat with our guests. So tasty and quite different to the norm stuffing we can get.
on 3 October 2014
What can I say? I love Stove Top stuffing! It has a rich deep flavour and goes great with just about everything! Turkey, chicken, pork chops... all are complimented by Stove Top. Plus, it's easy as out to make so even if you're in a rush, it's perfect. Yummmmy.
on 1 July 2015
I lived 5 years in the U.S. and was introduced by my American friends over thanksgiving dinner to this amazing stuffing. It is by far the best stuffing brand there is. I am so grateful you sell it on UK Amazon. Thanks.