on 25 February 2012
I have tried different inks for my HP printer and they were either expensive or poor.I have not purchased any inks from other sources since i came to Amazon.I do not look anywhere else because at Amazon i get the correct inks for my printer at the best price.
yours sincerly T J Griffiths
on 9 March 2009
HP C8766EE Ink Cartridge No 343 Tri-colour 7ml

Have tried other cartridges but HP wins every time for quality and the price was extremely good.
on 13 February 2011
Although the goods arrived promptly I only used it for less trhan a month and the Red colour ran out although the other colours were still full
on 11 January 2013
Bought this cartridge as a back-up, in June 2012. Actually loaded it on October 29th
and found that,after two full pages,the printer reported a problem with colour cartridge.Followed instructions to correct the fault but still couldn't print. had to give up and buy new one from UK Inkcartridge. No problems here.
on 20 February 2013
Swift and speedy delivery.
Previously bought a 'replacement cartridge as good as original' from a re-filler.
No they aren't. Printer rejected it so it went in the bin and I ordered genuine HP replacement,
on 13 May 2012
I saw a review on Amazon from a Mr Simmonds recommending a company call advantage online saying that they stock a British premium compatible No.343 colour cartridge that holds 21mls of ink rather than the Hp original that only holds 7mls. I was rather doubtful about this as I have tried cheaper copies of these cartridges last year and found them to be RUBBISH.
But I placed my order anyway as I'm getting fed up with paying HP's over inflated prices. The cartridges 1 black 338 and 1 colour 343 arrived the very next day (1st class post). I have only used the color so far and its just the same as the HP 343 cartridge that I replaced that was empty. I have been using it for about a week and the ink level monitor is still showing as full. THANK YOU!!!!! for the good advice....
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2013
Cartridge was in sealed plastic maker's bag but without the maker's outer box which would have had the sell by date on it. I wonder if this was removed as it was out of date. I can see no other reason for it being missing.
on 19 September 2010
It would have been nice to receive what I ordered! They sent the wrong cartridge(s)and despite an email back to Amazon, I have received no response from them. All I want is a black cartridge for my printer........what do I get.......hassle!
on 7 March 2011
The product sent by the external supplier was useless, unusable and a waste of money. The ink was congealed and clogged my printer. Certainly would never purchase ink form this source again. I'll stick to Viking!!
on 24 December 2010
The ordering / delivery of this HP343 colour cartridge was (as usual) faultless......it was before 'the snow',in late November 2010.

A few days after receipt I installed it in my HP 7850.................no problem.
It worked fine for the first couple of days (about 5 photos) ........Now it doesn't(everythings RED)...........This is not a comment on the Amazon delivery.........but why is it that a £20 cartridge won't work after such a short life????

See one answered question