• Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 August 2016
Gives good quality prints but doesn't last as long as you would think. Fine for the occasion 6 x 4 photo's but if you have a large amount I would recommend using a proper print booth at the supermarket or Boots.
on 16 August 2012
Can not fault my order at all ! , after spending a fortune on cartridges these are an absolute bargain! , I read a lot of the comments below before buying and noticed a few had said they had old or out of date cartridges sent or no pacaging but I purchased 2 , both came with full pacagine , brand new , well in date - think the date was end of 2014 .. So I'm back to buy 6 more at this price even if they weren't packed as well as you'd of luiked you can not go wrong .. Will be recomending to friends . Thank you for saving me a fortune lol :)
on 16 July 2012
I did it again - I thought I would save some money by buying a generic print cartridge from the supermarket. Absolutely hopeless - the thing had no yellow ink in it at all.

So, back to Amazon, bought the real thing, a genuine HP cartridge - which wasn't massively more expensive than the supermarket one and, as usual, it works perfectly. When will I learn to just buy the best in the first place instead of wasting time and money on cheap rubbish?

People tell me they get good results from 'reconditioned' cartridges. Me - I will stick to HP from now on.
on 5 August 2015
HP ink cartridges are so expensive and confusing as to their capacity. The ink quality is good (hence the 3 stars) but the packaging and indications as to likely numbers of pages that can be printed are confusing and I'm not sure this pack is particularly good value for money.
on 4 February 2015
After some very unhappy experiences with "compatibles" "refills" "remanufactured" etc I have settled on HP Originals again, anything else is likely ti be a waste of money. There's no other way to get proper quality prints without head blockages, poor finish or leaks.
on 4 October 2016
Arrived nice and quickly through Prime and is a quality ink cartridge,have used the cheaper ones and they are not the worth the monetary saving.
on 8 May 2013
Great colour and does what it says on the packet. Only problem was that item went missing in the post and it still has not shown up. Supplier however did send a replacement but took ages to finally get the item i ordered.

Got there in the end and having tried a cheaper cartridge in the interim. The HP343 is far superior in colour contrast and quality in every way.
on 1 February 2011
I was recommended by the manufacturers to use 343 tri-colour cartridge by Hewlett Packard for my Photosmart 3-in-1 series. These cartridges reproduce accurate colour prints and I am fully satisfied with the printer model and the cartridges. Service was fast. If only the postage had been free I could have said it was a lot cheaper than buying from a catalogue. Buying through Amazon is safe and easy. I highly recommend the feint-hearted to use this line of purchase. DMB
on 20 January 2017
It works, and the HP cartridges normally last much better than aftermarket ones. Not a lot more to say really.
on 1 September 2016
I tried cheap alternatives but I keep coming back to HP original cartridges. They do cost more but the quality is there all the time.