on 5 September 2014
Very pleased
on 20 May 2005
star wars episode 3 is a great game but i think that you have to like the beat em up genre to really get into this. you play as both anakin and obi-wan through 16 great levels. you can master fource abbiletes and there are plenty of unlockss. there are 2 great multi player options to. versis mode and coopretive mode.
my only nag with this game is that the story misions are to short. i got this on the day it came out and completed it the same day. if you are not a big star wars fan either rent the game or just forget about it.
on 16 June 2005
I really wanted to get this game as soon as it came out.But I made sure I saw the film first so it doesnt tell me the plot of the movie.
So eventually I got the game,even with hearing the gameplay was repetive,I thought well its should be at least just a bit better gameplay then phantom menace game or jedi power battles game,so that was fine with me because I liked those games.I also,heard it was to short,so i thought well the levels should be at least a bit longer then the games I mentioned above and I will do just one level a day,so it will last at least 17 days,so fair enough.
Anway,so as I said I got the game,as soon as I killed one droid I was having a slight doubt.I have actually only done the first level it was too easy(It is also most impossible to die unintentionally) and stupid short.I didnt really like it much either,it didnt seem good when you kill a droid or even just moving around,like tpm or jpb.
It looks good on screen(well actually it does seem to have sought of a blairy tone going over it,which I dont like).Controlling the game just seems awkard though,its like its stiff,its hard to descirbe because you wouldnt expect such stupid gameplay to exist,it could have been so much better,by just being normal.
Anyway,its star wars and I suppose its alright.
on 25 February 2006
This game is one of the best yet.Anakin and Obi-Wan both have good fighting moves and acrobatics but I was pleased with how Cin Drallig and Mace Windu turned out.You will find battle droids and clones easy to kill but I was really angry when you cant play as Mace Windu V Palpatine or Yoda V Palpatine.That would have rocked.The 17 levles can be compleated in about a week or two.You will still enjoy it and when you unlock the mechanicle Vader and old "Ben Kenobi"youll like it.If you like Star Wars and swordsmanship get it.
on 4 June 2005
I bought this game hoping it to be more than just duel after duel but, unfortunatly that is what it is. The only weapon available is the lightsaber and, even with focemoves the game is just repeated every level. For the price the game is not worth it at all and you might as well rent it because it is short. The game is very linear with strategicly-placed debris keeping you from exploring. The camera angles are shoddy at best. AVOID!!
on 24 August 2016
Great!
on 6 August 2005
I bought this game after seeing the film and friends saying it was really good. It was good but was really easy and repetitive. You battle some droids then defeat some evil jedi. Lightsabres aren't as deadly, you need to be stabbed at least 5 times to die and you can complete it in a week! They said it is better than Lego Star Wars, it isn't.
on 28 March 2006
This looks good, may have some things wrong, but still.
One thing that will be wrong with it, is a very common problem.
A limit on force powers. Oh, yes the designers will try to support their stupid decision with the idea that it would be too easy otherwise. As little people may read this, i shall reserve my comments at this point, beyond saying that Lucas arts have caused many a possible ten star game to be bumped down to a nine. Real Jedi dont have a little bar that recharges after they force-push their enemy down the passage.
on 5 May 2005
I bought this briilant game today (5.5.05) and really really like it the graphics are great and the sound is fab! But the gameplay is stunning the controls are swift and precise.The force powers are great fun ( I especially like killing droids with the lightning thing wich rocks!!!!! overall it is one of the best games I've got It truly is Qualty. I recomend to anyone who likes starwars!10_10 Rocks please buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 5 July 2015