on 14 January 2009
Bought this for my 2 year old son. Was lots of fun, but not very stable. The piano wobbled a lot and the stool broke within a short space of time. We removed the legs from the piano and put it on the floor or a table to 'play' it. Makes lots of not very tuneful noise, but that was what I expected! Was cheap and it showed.
on 21 September 2010
My son was really happy when he opened this on christmas day, but the happiness only lasted about an hour, until 2 legs snapped off of the base of it. Was not impressed by this toy at all, wish I had spent a little bit more money on buying a decent piano for him.
on 8 February 2012
The cheapest piano i have ever seen, all the keys seem to have the same note and sound the same. It's pure noise, no music whatsoever. The seat is weak and wobbles so child can no be heavier than 15lb or it breaks. Wish i bought a more expensive one as this one will be thrown very soon with no use for it.
on 28 December 2011
I am afraid that i found this toy piano of very poor quality. I did read the reviews of other customers beforehand, and should have heeded the overall view. Please do not make the same mistake as myself, as i would not like you to be as disappointed as i was.
on 3 March 2012
the cheapest thing i have ever seen. the material is very cheap and flimpsy. Makes only weird noise...wouldnt bother taking it, even for free. Returning now
on 14 February 2009
I bought this piano for my grandaughter for xmas,she loved it as did my
son 21years ago.
on 12 December 2014
EXTREMELY FLIMSY! DIDN'T LAST LONG AT ALL. ALSO BECAME VERY DANGEROUS AS PIANO AND STOOL FEET COME LOOSE SO EASILY CAUSING ACCIDENTS
on 31 January 2012
brilliant toy for the money i paid my 2 and a half year old absolutely loves it. would recommend to anyone and arrived on time to.
on 18 December 2012
I bought this for my youngest grandson and he has had many hours of fun out of this with teaching him
on 5 January 2015
Fun gift for Christmas or a present!