on 9 March 2016
I bought this to house my CD collection from Time Life in years past of 1970s, 1980s and rock music.

This unit easy dealt with the contents with enough rough to hold the information booklet that came with each CD so each side of the enclosed panels now holds 2 CDs and booklets. In total 140 CDs are now stored safely saving me 120 CD jewel spaces on my shelves and that is a lot of room saved. With a complete zip around seal the CDs will now be protected from dust and covers fading in the sunlight.

The unit has a 20 pouch area in the front cover which is designed to DVD/Blue Ray covers if the unit is going to be used for that purpose and I think would easily hold 16 such papers covers per pocket of the pouch if fully used to store 320 DVD/BRs. Would have been better if the manufacturer had included this 20 pouch area inside the back cover as well to provide better protection.

The CD pages (pouches) inside (there are 40 doubled sided ones holding 8 CDs each) are held in place with two webbing straps that can be released to remove a page as desired, the pages themselves being made of black strong woven plastic with the clear plastic holder being stitched to the front which makes it extremely strong and provides full protection for the media. The outside of the unit is a strong plastic type of material and the carrying handle is both riveted and stitched on giving it good strength.

All told well please the item which saves an awful lot of space and will consider buying another one soon.
on 16 August 2016
I have hundreds of CDs and decided it was time to get rid of all those plastic jewel cases and start archiving my tunes. I ripped all my CDs to MP3 format and stored these on a network storage device. Iremoved all the CD covers and CDs from the cases and used the Case Logic Wallet to insert the CD covers and CDs into the holders. I am still working my way through my collection, but I have to say this case is ideal. I can now store this away in a cupboard and adjust the shelves on my wooden CD stands to hold my BluRay discs instead!

Great for those long-overdue archiving jobs!
on 20 March 2017
arrived in good time and in good order I now have 9 of these you cant beat them I have another which holds 500 but not as adaptable as these by far my favourite and the ones I would recommend
on 31 July 2016
Just right for storing. Loose CDs

Just right for storing CDs that are. Out of plastic sleeves.

Just right for storing CDs that. Are. Not in plastic. Cases. Pleased with this item thank you at Amazon
on 1 July 2016
Got rid of all my DVD cases and used this instead (the inserts are in a different file box). Saves a huge, huge amount of room and looks neat on a bookshelf. Not the strongest cover, but it's fine for what it is.
on 7 February 2014
I ordered this product as a way of minimising the amount of dvd cases and cd cases I had. They just collected dust and took up a lot of space! The case logic was such a great idea! Its nice and simple and can be stored anywhere without taking up much room. The only reason I have given it 4 stars and not 5 is because the outer edge seems a little flimsy in regards to the rest of the case. Saying that, I haven't had any problems with it what so ever as yet. The delivery was good too. It came within two days of ordering which was perfect! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is looking for an organised and dust free dvd or cd collection. :-)
on 15 September 2016
These are fantastic for storing movies and music. I've never had a disc scratched. I give a slightly lower star as the quality of the cover isn't as good as some I've bought in the past.

The sleeves are as good as ever though
on 3 June 2017
Absolutely brillant with loads of storage for your CD's and covers for CD's.
on 13 June 2017
Great case - Keeps CD's protected from scratches and temperature damage. Easy to open and find the CD you are looking for. I bought it with the intention of throwing out all of my CD cases to save space - now my big music collection is condensed into a portable wallet.
on 15 September 2017
Have so many discs that space was becoming such an issue. A dozen of these solved the issue. All fit on one shelf now.
Amazing!