Format: DVD|Change

on 18 February 2013
I cannot review Deanna Durbin's music dispassionatley for her songs raise the hair on my arms. Is more of a phyisical awarenes rather than just litening to the music She can do wrong in my eyes!
on 25 July 2013
" Hers to Hold " is a sheer pleasure. The actors are great, Deanna's singing is superb ( as always ). It's a special treat for the whole family.
on 1 December 2014
Any movie with Deanna Durbin is worth watching....charming, beautiful, terrific actress and a fantastic singer......what more can anyone ask for. She's beyond perfection .
on 21 June 2015
A sweet film; I loved it but then have always loved Deanna's singing. Maybe a little 'soft/sentimental' for modern day film goers.
on 5 January 2015
I have watched this several times. One of Dianna's best movies, in my opinion. Deanna - super!
on 4 February 2009
Items arrived in perfect condition, well packaged and quickly despatched. For rarish items that my Gran mentioned and I never thought I would find, I was highly delighted to receive them, and she was even more delighted! Really good quality DVD's and great communication and price. What more can you ask for!
on 2 December 2015