Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 April 2017
kids wasnt bothered about it but i loved it.
on 10 October 2010
I got his for my three-year-old daughter, during a wave of nostalgia when I saw the title available. I haven't regretted it. It's even better than when I was little, and is a perfect programme for all those parents who dislike most of what is on offer for children today. The special effects are less than sophisticated (I particularly enjoyed the first episode when a disembodied furry paw [clearly not belonging to the actual Skippy] manages to shut a villain in a cage by pulling the lock shut!) Wonderful stuff! My daughter can now even manage to give a near-perfect rendition of the theme tune. The sound isn't brilliant, it's fair to say, but it doesn't matter a bit. I was surprised to find Liza Goddard in it (what on earth was she doing there?) with an Australian accent (perhaps she's actually Australian?). Altogether great stuff. I'm thinking of ordering more copies for my little nieces at Christmas.
on 9 February 2012
Got this as birthday gift for 3yo nephew-his Mom now owes me big time-he adores skippy, follows the plots religiously, hops and clicks like a kangaroo(!), and is is planning a trip to Oz to meet Sonny snd Skip, while his sister wants to meet Clancy.
Innocent heartwarming stuff.
on 30 December 2009
Speedy delivery for a Christmas present with no hassles. Product as described. Blast from the past for the grown ups and a shock to the system for the next generation. Evryone enjoyed the heroic Kangaroo
on 7 July 2014
If you're australian and you want to buy your foreign friends a gift, this is a perfect way to show your aussie colours :) great buy.
on 17 August 2014
Brought back happy memories to me of my childhood.Loved by a bunch of 8 to 14 year olds during Australia Week at school.
on 30 August 2016
Bought this as part of a nostalgia trip/culture exposure for my kids. They love it, especially my three year old. For me, I was disappointed. The episodes are really naff, they don't stand the test of time.
on 26 October 2013
I was shocked, that my son was watching this dvd over again and again and he is asking for more adventures of Skippy.
I love it too, certainly buy and watch too.
on 11 January 2016
Bought this to include in our 6 year old grandsons Christmas and he absolutely adored it.......brought back memories for his dad as well. Excellent
on 18 December 2014
Remember watching this as a child. brill.