Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: DVD|Change

on 29 November 2004
This DVD is a great laugh, but it is also quite supprising to find that the old supercars are faster than todays supercars. The best bit though has to be the "Clay Car Shooting". Even if you havn't got much intrest in cars you will still love it as much as i did. Well worth the money.
on 18 December 2004
I was at the MPH 04 in November 2004, Clarkson was advertising this new DVD of his in the show, as soon as I saw a few clips of it, I knew that I had to buy it during christmas time, fortunately my friend got it for me as a christmas present. I watched it, and thought of it as being the best DVD Clarkson has made. There are reviews on the supercars such as the SLR, Pagani Zonda and the Porsche Carrera GT, as you would want, there are several drag races which display the sheer performance of these supercars. In my view this is a 'Must Buy' for Christmas for any Car Freak such as myself!!!!
on 30 November 2005
As ever clarksons humour cracks me up... i got this for christmas last year, and i loved it, with gorgeous cars (which was the nearest im going to get to owning one!) and clarkson giving them good thrashing, its brilliant... Loved watching it, good one for car lovers, or even your dad or husband if u are looking for something for them for christmas, it will make them feel about 18 all over again.... Just dont tell them they aren't 18, it'll shatter their dreams!
on 28 December 2004
This is well worth the money if you were going to buy it. It is quite entertaining to watch over and over again. The best bit is the noises of modern supercars and one old one. If YOU ENJOY top gear i will encougre you to buy it with his usuall powerslides and blowing things up.
on 31 May 2012
Iam a Clarkson fan so i enjoy all his DVD's.This dvd is enternaining as Jeremy's humour is as of Top Gear.I guess its a marmite situation.If you like Jeremy and Top Gear then its good,if you dont,you wouldnt be looking to buy it in the first place!
on 28 August 2005
Awesome mix-up of great cars. Great Sounding Cars! This DVD begs to be turned up. Flick the bass up with the Merc SLR and it'll make your hair stand! Even after watching this DVD multiple times, there's not a single scene I'd want to skip through! Must buy - Who cares what clarkson was - This is what this is - And it's good.
on 26 January 2005
Had this been his first movie, I would've rated it a 5.
It had all his usual road testing comical flair. Very entertaining and worth the price.
Clarkson has been known to say "being older makes you wiser". Likewise, this video was about how many things from the past are better than the current stuff. And I would have to agree with him and add to the heap, his list of videos. Ten years ago they had, for me, more humor and a more fiery entertainment flair than his more current stuff. Dont get me wrong, Hot Metal was great, but his flicks arent getting any better.
The first run didnt even have the sound of the cars racing, just his voice. It was like reading an article about a drag race!
He was more fun and funnier when he was younger. His movies went from being more like 'jackass' to now more like the 'discovery' channel.
Almost as good, yet different.
The sound track in Hot Metal though has never changed and is still as good today. Its a Clarkson staple from the past and is best left as a retro touch in my book.
My biggest pieve however, is that he spends too much time trying to contradict the bad press of his beloved Astons (like he always does). He's an honest journalist, but English cars just arent as good as he says they are.
All in all, if you are a JC fan, it is well worth the hour. But just expect some hot metal, and nothing most outrageous.
Such are the excesses of old age I guess.
on 17 January 2015
The Disc has arrived with lots of scratches on it! I'm Not impressed at all! This was supposed to be a new disc but it looks very much like it's been used many times!!!
on 16 June 2013
I chose this rating because i have enjoyed using this. I like this because this involves cars, and i would recommend this to everyone.
on 20 September 2013
very funny and would help you consider what car too buy and top gear overall is brillant and superb watching.