on 25 June 2017
I ordered a new version, when it arrived the box was damaged and generally just looked used. I have now returned it.
on 29 December 2016
added to my original game, pleased with questions
on 6 July 2013
Perfect for up-dating Trivial Pursuit when playing with twenty somethings. We thought that we really were genius parents until we bought this!
on 29 October 2009
I bought this game and arrived in good condition and packaging was excellent.
I was going to use this for TEFL classes, but may be a little advanced.
Great game though played it today for a while myself
Many Thanks
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2005
Back to the original catergories and colours for this Bitesize edition which made things a bit easier. Up to date info as well instead of 'what is the capital of East Germany?'. Would suit teenagers and above.
53 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 25 January 2009
This is a good value product, and a useful thing to chuck in a suitcase for those quieter holiday moments. My kids liked it too (11 and 12 yrs old).
4 people found this helpful
on 1 December 2008
We have had the original Trivial Pursuit game for many years and know the answers by heart so thought we ought to have some new questions. After paying nearly £8 for 100 cards we were most disappointed to discover that about 40% of the questions were the same as the ones in the original game.
We really are in need of new questions but I am reluctant to purchase any more in case the same will apply.
35 people found this helpful
on 1 September 2009
Bought this as wanted a travel version of Trivial Pursuits but this is just a small pack of additional cards (only 100) in very expensive packaging.

No Board - No Counters - No way to score.

Save your money - if you want to take Trivial Pursuits on holiday you may as well just take a handful of cards out of your main game rather than pay for this.
7 people found this helpful