on 15 March 2017
Do I really need to review Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
It's a classic show, and if you're bothering to check out the DVD box set, then you probably are already a fan.
Just buy it. DO IT.
on 26 March 2017
Missed this first time round on TV, started watching it on Netflix and was surprised how good it was. Was taken off Netflix and ended up having to buy the box set!
on 13 July 2017
Fantastic series. Adored this show when I was a child/teen and so far it's been brilliant rewatching them all. Joss Whedon hit the winner with this one. Great cast, great writing and overall great show.

Delivery was quick. Box set is great. Thank you.
on 14 May 2017
It's Buffy (not in the HD remake which sucks) and it is perfect. The show is amazing, the box is cool and doesn't take up too much space. The design on the covers are incredibly cool and do not give anything away for first time watchers.
on 20 August 2017
I love this TV serial... reminds so much good time in my youth....
I'm really happy with the quality of image (it's a DVD... in the 21th century, it's really old tech...) and it's really better than this horrible PIVOT broadcasting.
The extra goodies are not really "breath taking" but I have the complete Buffy show, so i'm happy.

I'm French but I love watching Buffy in English (with subtitles.. in order to catch all the nice dialogue from Joss Whedon) but I was surprised.
On the box of this complete edition, you can see ONLY :
Voice : English
Subtitles: English

BUT... You have also :
Voice : French
Subtitles: French !!
Also there are some Dutch subtitles (sorry, no voice ...).
That's strange because there are no information about this ON the box set....

Don't forget : " Seize the moment, ‘cause tomorrow you might be dead. " (Buffy)
:-)
on 20 January 2017
One of the first and the best teenage horror series ever. It has it all... fun, romance, horror, sadness and Anthony Stewart Head. Great fun for youngsters but also a good watch for adults too x
review image review image
on 17 June 2017
So glad I bought this. I have just started watching it and so far so good. I actually forgot how wonderful this show was - it is awesome i so many ways, I also forgot I much I love Giles. God I miss this show.
on 9 March 2017
Excellent
on 29 May 2017
brilliant set of dvds. I purchased these for my daughters birthday as she loves Buffy but didn't have box set.
on 5 May 2017
Delivery was quick but seemed to take forever as I wanted a Buffathon. Awesome show and not a bad price for seven seasons of greatness.