on 10 September 2017
The folder is shown with the iconic lazered UltraPro chromaitc logo on the front but it is actually just plain silver which is embossed.
Not impressed as I wanted this finish.
on 19 July 2015
Very good product, my only concern is its durability. Looks like I will find out one day xD :p 4/5 Stars. Would recommend for anyone who wants to fit more then 360 cards!
on 9 May 2017
I bought this for my son and he put his Pokemon cards in it. He smiled after so it must be good!
on 12 August 2017
Bought a couple of these to use for pokemon cards, they are good quality and work well with the ultra pro pocket pages; couldn't ask for more!
on 26 July 2017
Perfect for my 1960s trading card collection, delivered promptly. Many thanks.
on 15 November 2017
Good quality album would highly recommend.
on 20 May 2017
Probably the best folder on the market. I now have 2 of these as my Pokemon card collection is huge.
on 22 August 2016
These are fantastic, my kids use them for their Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Have returned to buy them another 1 each, as I was impressed with the quality.
on 27 September 2017
The logo is not as shown in the picture. The real product has a simple silver logo, instead of the holographic one presented in the picture.

Given that, you can find the binder with the simple silver logo for half the price of this one.
on 15 June 2017