Customer reviews

One Day Remains
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 April 2016
I love this band and I love this album. If you like AB then you will love it too...
on 2 September 2013
This is definitely my favourite Alter Bridge album and if you love Alter Bridge and you don't already own this album then you must buy it! Even if you don't know who Alter Bridge are, this would make a great addition to your CD collection.
on 1 May 2014
I love Alter Bridge and not a single album has disappointment me! Ifyou're a fan of AB or rock music, then I would definitely recommend this album or any AB albums!
on 10 January 2013
Absoulutely Brilliant, probably one of my most favourite albums ever (and i have about 3000) dont think there is not a day goes by without playing at least one song, but thats' my prefference, its' your choice....
on 5 March 2017
Great product.
on 21 November 2010
From an all inspiring band who have just released their third album AB III, One Day Remains is no let down for someone who likes what they've heard from AB and a definate recomended buy! One Day Remains was Alter Bridges first album and in my opinion their heaviest but also has some songs which have some real beutiful guitar in. Anyone who is a fan of Tremonti should get this album as it will get you itching to pick up your guitars and start learning those awesome guitar licks!
on 14 June 2017
Keep it up guys. Need some quality Rock to get through the shifts!
on 29 September 2017
I found the cd was really good and was one best of the albums in heavy rock I've heard in awhile.
on 29 June 2014
Great songs from a great band one of their best albums so far highly recommend
on 3 October 2015