Customer reviews

on 19 October 2009
When I was told about this DVD I scoffed. I had tried Photoshop and got nowhere but as I liked the results I had seen I decided to try it. Well, I am hooked!! Being an over 60 lady of no talent on the computer I have been able to play with all the photos of flowers that I have taken recently with a new digital camera and make patterns for sewing wall hangings which is what I do. Very easy to use with good results. I would recommend this to anyone.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2010
This Program will not WORK on Windows Vista and is therefore useless
it does appear to work on Windows XP.

Checking on the internet this is a known problem with no solution
and the authors of this software are no longer in business
33 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2010
It was initially not compatible with Windows 7 but their helpline allowed me to overcome this. Very pleased with the product.
on 2 January 2014
As far as I know the company producing this program disappeared so it is very hard to buy this program. I bought it years ago but lost it property moves.
Thoroughly recommend this program. Takes a bit of experimenting but not hard.
on 12 October 2009
I installed successfully on the Windows XP partition on the Macbook and it works OK there, but whilst it appears to install on Vista, it will not work on the Vista desktop (despite usual tricks). I conclude that it doesn't work on Vista - which is a shame, as I don't recall seeing any warning to that effect. It is possible though that this problem is just on my desktop machine...

Testing on XP, it can only open JPG etc type files, and CANNOT open Canon RAW / Nikon NEF type files which serious photographers will be using, so it is necessary to convert images to JPG first. It can then do various manipulations that are possible with more control in Photoshop but much more easily for those of us not practicing those particular aspects of Photoshop regularly - mainly, to create a painting effect from an image. It does appear to do this quite well.
on 23 December 2012
I've had this program for years and love the effects I can get with it. Different effects can be saved then layered in Paintshop Pro or the like. I managed to get it working with Windows XP and Vista, but have not managed with Windows 7. If anyone has a solution to this I would love to hear it.
on 27 January 2014
For it's ridiculously low price, it's very good value, and worth experimenting with! I am well aware of it's origin in the UK. What a pity that company folded up.
on 5 September 2013
i like this programe it a lot of fun but i find it wont take orders some times if isend it a picture it argue,s but apart from that it,s okay
on 3 July 2014
Not the quality of content I was expecting,only three stars, from the seller's comments about this DVD I was disappointed with it's contents.
on 2 January 2013
very good and versatile easy to use I
can recommend this product you don't have to be a computer expert to use it